SACD-Man's awesome Christmas gift.
Jan 9, 2010 at 8:35 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2
I'll let this explain itself. I think what he did was awesome. If there's one experience in life I find to be one of, if not the most awesome, it's being able to make someone feel happy.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SACD-Man /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wanted to share my personal wishes for this Christmas Season by sharing what took place over the last 24 hours.

I decided in November that I would run a sale called,"December Pricing" on the the new JH13pro, UE and Westone replacement cable. The TWag LOD was included in this....

Well the response was overwhelming. So in November I decided that I would unannounced donating 10% or my earnings in month of December and provide 4 families who could not afford buying Christmas gifts for their children.

Part of yesterday and earlier this evening I visited each parent and gave them the donated gifts. I wanted the gifts to come from the parents, not "charity". All of the parents were emotional when they saw this. I explained how the money was raised and they wanted to personally thank each and every one of you that purchased from December 1st - December 21st. Their gratitude I will never forget.

11 children now will be able to enjoy your Holiday Season. The parents were emotional which made me realize that this should be shared with our community.

Ages ranged from 19 months to 15 years of age.

Thank you everyone.
Please enjoy your Holidays!!
Craig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back