Re: Mixcder Giveaway--V4.2+ EDR Bluetooth transceiver with APTX-LL
Jun 20, 2017 at 10:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22

Mixcder

Member of the Trade: MixCDer
Hello Head-Fiers,

It’s been the second year for Mixcder on Head-Fi as a sponsor. To thank for your great help in the past days, Mixcder starts a Giveaway on our latest Bluetooth transceiver now.

The giveaway ends at the end of this month, 5pcs or more Bluetooth transceiver will be given away according to the number of participants.

The winner will be announced On July,3.

It is quite easy to participate in this giveaway---- Answering the below questions in this thread and you have the chance to win the Premium Mixcder Bluetooth transceiver:

1. Which brand of Bluetooth headphone do you like most?

2. How much can you accept for a Bluetooth headphone?

3. What kind of Bluetooth headphone do you like most? Over-ear, on-ear or in-ear?

4. What color do you like most for a Bluetooth headphone?

5. Which function or feature do you think is the most important for a Bluetooth headphone?

6. Your location (city&country)?

Since you guys are all technology-holic (Is this the right word? let me know if not.:ksc75smile:), there is no need for me to explain what is a Bluetooth transceiver. Haha. I will just list the main specifications here so you guys can know how amazing it is.

1. Bluetooth V4.2+EDR with APTX-LL

2. TX&RX mode, under TX mode, can be connected with two devices simultaneously

3. Support OPTICAL Fiber input and 3.5mm audio input

4. LONG STANDBY TIME: built-in 500mAh battery provides up to 18 hours playing time

5. Comes with All You Need: audio cable, RCA cable, Micro USB Charging Cable, TOSLINK Optical S/PDIF Audio Cable, 3.5mm to RCA Adapter

A photo attached for your reference.

upload_2017-6-21_10-4-14.png

Should you have any questions about this giveaway, feel free to ask under this thread.

Thank you guys.

Jun 21, 2017 at 12:03 AM Post #2 of 22

3. What kind of Bluetooth headphone do you like most? Over-ear, on-ear or in-ear?

5. Which function or feature do you think is the most important for a Bluetooth headphone?

1. my current fav is Plantronics
2. not much cause I'm not a bt audio believer
3. in ear
4. subtle black or dark blue
5. bt distance
6. malaysia

Jun 22, 2017 at 7:21 AM Post #4 of 22
1. Which brand of Bluetooth headphone do you like most? Really liking the Mixcder MS301 at the moment.

2. How much can you accept for a Bluetooth headphone? Up to $200 depending on features/performance

3. What kind of Bluetooth headphone do you like most? Over-ear, on-ear or in-ear? Over Ear

4. What color do you like most for a Bluetooth headphone? Polished metal

5. Which function or feature do you think is the most important for a Bluetooth headphone? Best possible sound quality followed very closely by solid connectivity.

6. Your location (city&country)? Kingsport, USA

Jun 23, 2017 at 11:28 AM Post #5 of 22

Does the new Transceiver have any 3.5mm audio output when in RX mode?

Sony MDR1000X

£300 at most

Over-ear or in-ear

Natural wood!

Playback time with good codec support. BT5 and BLE2M anyone?

Farnborough, UK

Jun 24, 2017 at 6:07 PM Post #6 of 22
1. Which brand of Bluetooth headphone do you like most? I have 3 pairs of BT headphones ATM, and Mixcder ShareMe headphones are my favorite.

2. How much can you accept for a Bluetooth headphone? $150 is probably the most I'd spend on a BT headphone

3. What kind of Bluetooth headphone do you like most? Over-ear, on-ear or in-ear? Over Ear

4. What color do you like most for a Bluetooth headphone? Black

5. Which function or feature do you think is the most important for a Bluetooth headphone? Bluetooth range and signal stability

6. Your location (city&country)? Sturgeon Falls, Canada

Jun 30, 2017 at 10:13 PM Post #8 of 22
1. None

2. $100-$150

3. Over-Ear

4. Black

5. Comfortable,Removable ear-pads,Range,Good sound quality,Muiti-Audio connections(3.5,USB,etc)

6. Southfield,USA

Jul 5, 2017 at 3:46 AM Post #10 of 22
Does the new Transceiver have any 3.5mm audio output when in RX mode?

Sony MDR1000X

£300 at most

Over-ear or in-ear

Natural wood!

Playback time with good codec support. BT5 and BLE2M anyone?

Farnborough, UK
Yes, there is a 3.5 mm auio output jack. :)

Jul 5, 2017 at 8:14 AM Post #12 of 22
Woohoo! Thank you Mixcder. Looks like a really cool product, look forward to trying it out.

Jul 5, 2017 at 4:04 PM Post #13 of 22
Thank you so much for your participation @noobandroid @Intensecure @LNuneek . There will be more giveaway or new release review opportunity in the near future. Thank you for your attention to Mixcder. Wish you guys a nice day.

I will be looking forward to participating in any kind of giveaway or review opportunities Mixcder may have in the future!

I wish everyone at Mixcder the best! Have a wonderful day!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back