New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and impressions thread
Jul 25, 2017 at 4:16 AM Post #3,991 of 4,065
She doesn't have to know :beyersmile::beyersmile:
I pm-ed you on Facebook messenger. Please check.
Harmony 8.2 if you like bass like Hifiman He-1000 will be the best option for you, because vocals and mids have better details, layering and resolution than Pro330v2 and coloured. For e Harmony 8.2 have best presentation vocal and mids, especially j-music. Flagship also have better highs, more details, resolution and never are sharp.

Pro330v2 are forgiving to low res files, because I have over a dozen mp3 files and I very often listening acc file download from iTunes. Vocals no overpower the instruments, there are almost a flat, which instruments or vocal will be overpower everything depends on mastering. Pro330v2 not technically and flat like Etymotic ER-4SR, there are sweet vocals and smooth bass and highs.
Thanks bro, but Har 8.2 will be the story for the future. Currently I think I will be happy with entry-level CIEM :p
Such great service from Piotr! Looking forward to hearing which one you like best, but be aware, before you know it you will be (like me) drooling over the thought of getting the Harmony 8.2. :ksc75smile:
I seriously I wont encounter your disease :frowning2:(

Jul 25, 2017 at 4:47 AM Post #3,992 of 4,065
I understand, I want no expensive CIEM with signature as I like.

Jul 25, 2017 at 12:24 PM Post #3,993 of 4,065
I seriously I wont encounter your disease :frowning2:(
It's not so bad. I am a "little" (I use the term loosely) obsessed with moving to the high-end stuff right now, but I have no problem enjoying the Ei.3 with a big smile on my face! So lovely smooth and engaging. :ksc75smile:

Jul 26, 2017 at 5:43 AM Post #3,995 of 4,065
Welcome to the club soon bro :D.

In all seriousness, it's better to try as many as you can and decide. Trust me you'll want your first CIEM experience to be as nice as possible :).

Throw all q's to Piotr prior your purchase. Piotr is among the nicest and knowledgeable seller I've met.

And finally, pick FIBAE 2!!!! Lol

Jul 26, 2017 at 7:44 AM Post #3,996 of 4,065
deposit done. And now the wait begins. Also waiting for GF to find out that I have spent nearly 600 eur on "tech/game stuff" (it's all the same to them girls lol) and kill me on the spot..... Hope I can Eminem enough to explain its just a deposit before getting wasted lol :)))

Jul 26, 2017 at 4:51 PM Post #3,997 of 4,065
Pro330v2 are forgiving to low res files, because I have over a dozen mp3 files and I very often listening acc file download from iTunes. Vocals no overpower the instruments, there are almost a flat, which instruments or vocal will be overpower everything depends on mastering. Pro330v2 not technically and flat like Etymotic ER-4SR, there are sweet vocals and smooth bass and highs.

Agree - I don't feel like it's that unforgiving (my HD800's are less forgiving) - it's just precise.
The Pro330v2 is one of the most underrated and overlooked CIEM's in the line up. I tried all of them as part of the DK tour (except the new FIBAE-branch) and the Pro330V2 is by far my favourite (and I have owned the H8Pro, Ei.xx and now the H8.2+Pro330v2).
The soundstage, detail, separation is excellent. Love the fast bass and think it's just perfectly balanced. So much I'm probably sellling my H8.2 (pm me if anyone is interested in a good deal :) ).
The only thing that the Pro might do better would be little more treble extension/sparkle, but I'll live. :)

Jul 26, 2017 at 5:11 PM Post #3,998 of 4,065
And more detailed,resolution and layers. Will be for me the best CIEM.

Jul 26, 2017 at 9:55 PM Post #3,999 of 4,065
Agree - I don't feel like it's that unforgiving (my HD800's are less forgiving) - it's just precise.
The Pro330v2 is one of the most underrated and overlooked CIEM's in the line up. I tried all of them as part of the DK tour (except the new FIBAE-branch) and the Pro330V2 is by far my favourite (and I have owned the H8Pro, Ei.xx and now the H8.2+Pro330v2).
The soundstage, detail, separation is excellent. Love the fast bass and think it's just perfectly balanced. So much I'm probably sellling my H8.2 (pm me if anyone is interested in a good deal :) ).
The only thing that the Pro might do better would be little more treble extension/sparkle, but I'll live. :)
And more detailed,resolution and layers. Will be for me the best CIEM.
This is bad, you two are making me hesitating :frowning2: The shipment for the 3 demos I ordered is already in transit =.=

Jul 27, 2017 at 6:51 AM Post #4,001 of 4,065
FIBAE 2 are very good CIEM. I more like than Ei.3, Music series and Harmony series.

Aug 23, 2017 at 4:55 AM Post #4,005 of 4,065
Don't know if it's obvious or not but I generally tend to equate the differences between silicone and acrylic ciems to that between open and closed back headphones. Silicone ciems always seem to me to have a slightly thicker sound, whilst the acrylic tends to a lighter, airier one.
you mean acrylic is like opened and silicone is more like closed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back