New Cavalli Audio Portable Amp officially in the works
May 25, 2013 at 9:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 566

SoundFreaq

Headphoneus Supremus
There's been much speculation, or maybe downright hope, that Cavalli Audio would make a portable amp. 

That day has arrived! Cavalli Audio is pleased to announce there is a portable amp well into the design stage, and there will be a contest to name it once it reaches production! The "Liquid ?"

Of course the winner gets a brand new Cavalli Audio portable amp : ) So start thinking now about what it should be called.

A little more info here. Stay tuned for more details.

Edit: Please take note that I said there will be a contest once it reaches production. This thread is not the contest, nor will it be in this thread. I was simply saying get your names ready! But don't say them now lest they get stolen. 
eek.gif

May 25, 2013 at 9:51 PM Post #2 of 566
Cool! How about:
Liquid Silver
Liquid Thunder
Liquid Steel
Liquid Iron
Liquid Perfect
I'll post more when I think of them. 

May 25, 2013 at 11:14 PM Post #6 of 566
Definitely go with "Liquid Midget Give me free gear" (because I'm throwing out a bunch of random words in the dictionary after the word liquid.)

Wait the contest hasn't begun yet.
rolleyes.gif
 People are so damn greedy.

May 26, 2013 at 12:25 AM Post #10 of 566
Hm. How about "Liquid Mercury"?

I think it would be a perfect name for a portable, since Mercury was the smallest of the Roman gods. He was also the patron god of travelers (among other things). It would also be a double entendre for mercury the element, since Cavalli has already shown an affinity for them with the Liquid Gold.

Yeah?

May 26, 2013 at 12:38 AM Post #11 of 566
Original Submissions are from me.

Liquid Flame or Liquid Fire
Liquid Sensation
Liquid Element - I like that one alot
Liquid Kit

Error fixed

Thanks,

D

May 26, 2013 at 4:11 AM Post #15 of 566
Yes I know, I wasn't thinking :wink: