Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX
Nov 3, 2016 at 11:58 AM Post #26 of 55
As per the description in massdrop website "Good news for fans of the HD 650: In this revision, the driver structure and sound signature haven’t changed a bit. You’ll get the same smooth, laid-back presentation, with a balanced midrange and natural-sounding bass."

Nov 3, 2016 at 5:27 PM Post #27 of 55
I'm all over this. I just got an HD600 and have been wondering about the differences based on my reading here with the HD650. Realistically, the affordability here makes this a huge win. Now I just need to figure out a DAC and amp so I can get the most from them. :)

Also, I don't understand the comments comparing this to a TOTL headphone. Someone care to enlighten me given the price differential between this and any TOTL can out there?

Nov 3, 2016 at 9:13 PM Post #28 of 55
I'm interested, but I would guess the changes/options to be mostly cosmetic.

Called it!

wink.gif

Nov 4, 2016 at 4:56 AM Post #29 of 55
I'm all over this. I just got an HD600 and have been wondering about the differences based on my reading here with the HD650. Realistically, the affordability here makes this a huge win. Now I just need to figure out a DAC and amp so I can get the most from them. :)

Also, I don't understand the comments comparing this to a TOTL headphone. Someone care to enlighten me given the price differential between this and any TOTL can out there?

Price =/= performance.

Nov 4, 2016 at 6:57 AM Post #30 of 55

It is better than most of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back