JBL Synchros S700. Why no talk?
Jul 3, 2015 at 7:08 PM Post #46 of 53
Love these JBL's

There has been Absolutely amazing deals on the Synchros Line of the last 4 months

mums the word..

Dec 29, 2015 at 11:27 AM Post #47 of 53
Man these phones are so detailed compared to alot of my phones. Just incredible. Anyone else still using them?

Dec 29, 2015 at 2:26 PM Post #48 of 53
Yup, they still sounds great!

They got waaay more head time then my M50x LE =-]

There has been some crazy good deals on these over the last few months.

At one point you could buy refurbished pairs all day long for $39.99 or New Sealed in box for $59.00 ish

I should have bought a bunch..

I did give a pair to my girlfriend and she loves them.

beerchug.gif

Dec 29, 2015 at 4:23 PM Post #49 of 53
  Yup, they still sounds great!

They got waaay more head time then my M50x LE =-]

There has been some crazy good deals on these over the last few months.

At one point you could buy refurbished pairs all day long for $39.99 or New Sealed in box for $59.00 ish

I should have bought a bunch..

I did give a pair to my girlfriend and she loves them.

beerchug.gif

Glad to hear it. Yeah got mine refurb for 40. A steal for sure. You can actually hear the plucking of the bass notes and breath taking vocals. Incredible period. People are sleeping on these. I read that the Monster Inspiration(Passive) are close to the sound sig.
beerchug.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 5, 2016 at 12:10 AM Post #51 of 53
Wait these are going forn$50 ish now?

Yep 40-50ish on ebay. Man are they great I compared them to many phones and it might be the best besides the Pioneer ES-A1000 to get everything heard and amazingly clear and not sibilant.

Sep 7, 2016 at 7:01 AM Post #52 of 53
I use the JBL Slates and Everest 700. I am very pleased. I listen to Rock, Jazz,Funk Soul. I have used Bose Ae and OE. Beats Studio. AKG k241. Senns. The JBL headphones are true. Instruments sound real. Synths sound right. The JBL lines go low in the bass department. The kind of bass you here at a live gig. They don't get harsh when you turn up the volume. They don't need an amp. I'm very happy using them everyday.

Apr 29, 2017 at 12:24 PM Post #53 of 53
Bump anyone still using them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back