Forza AudioWorks Impressions Thread
May 15, 2017 at 4:12 AM Post #1,592 of 4,765
All the emails apart from those from the last weekend (working on them now) should be replied, but if you didn't get an answer simply call me - you will find the number in FAQ. Recently some email servers are filtering our emails and discarding them or sending them to SPAM for no particular reasons.

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://forzaaudioworks.com/en
May 17, 2017 at 11:16 AM Post #1,593 of 4,765
Here is my Forza Hybrid cable with my Inearz P350's, excellent cable and I have been using it for a while now with no issues:

9943879.jpg

May 29, 2017 at 8:25 AM Post #1,594 of 4,765
Here is my Forza Hybrid cable with my Inearz P350's, excellent cable and I have been using it for a while now with no issues:

9943879.jpg

Now that's one dandy picture right there!

Forza AudioWorks Stay updated on Forza AudioWorks at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

May 30, 2017 at 5:09 AM Post #1,600 of 4,765
I thought I'd just leave further feedback after receiving my Copper series cable for my Denon AH-M400 / Oppo PM-3. Cable as always is fantastic, and the order was received within two weeks of ordering despite Matt having to leave to go to the Munich High End Show.

Matt has always responded to my emails within a couple of days, so I think he is being genuine when he says that he has contacted people and servers are causing possible issues, etc. I know that we can only go from our personal experiences, but my own (four cables ordered and received from Forza now) experience has always been positive, Matt being friendly, polite and accomodating whenever we've communicated.

Possibly it is time for Forza and Matt to look at ways around these issues people are having, though, because it does seem to be somewhat tarnishing their fantastic reputation as a cable builder. Rest assured for those waiting to receive goods, the product quality is brilliant once it is in your hands.

Thanks again Matt for the great work!

May 30, 2017 at 9:15 AM Post #1,601 of 4,765
I thought I'd just leave further feedback after receiving my Copper series cable for my Denon AH-M400 / Oppo PM-3. Cable as always is fantastic, and the order was received within two weeks of ordering despite Matt having to leave to go to the Munich High End Show.

Matt has always responded to my emails within a couple of days, so I think he is being genuine when he says that he has contacted people and servers are causing possible issues, etc. I know that we can only go from our personal experiences, but my own (four cables ordered and received from Forza now) experience has always been positive, Matt being friendly, polite and accomodating whenever we've communicated.

Possibly it is time for Forza and Matt to look at ways around these issues people are having, though, because it does seem to be somewhat tarnishing their fantastic reputation as a cable builder. Rest assured for those waiting to receive goods, the product quality is brilliant once it is in your hands.

Thanks again Matt for the great work!

Sure, anytime. Good to hear that you like my goods!

May 30, 2017 at 11:30 AM Post #1,602 of 4,765
Received my copper series cable for my hifiman he400i's

took 30 exactly for it to arrive.

Awesome quality. Now i always thought cables dont change sound, all snake oil n stupid, but i swear these sound slightly more detailed on the vocals atleast, not good with audioterms :D.

Cable is less thick than i though, now i wish i bought more expensive cable ^^ Huge plus now i can connect it to my lyr without any adapters, and that stupid L shaped connector on stock cable *** hifiman why ruin good cans with that chit.

May 31, 2017 at 7:28 AM Post #1,603 of 4,765
Received my copper series cable for my hifiman he400i's

took 30 exactly for it to arrive.

Awesome quality. Now i always thought cables dont change sound, all snake oil n stupid, but i swear these sound slightly more detailed on the vocals atleast, not good with audioterms :D.

Cable is less thick than i though, now i wish i bought more expensive cable ^^ Huge plus now i can connect it to my lyr without any adapters, and that stupid L shaped connector on stock cable *** hifiman why ruin good cans with that chit.

Cool, I'm glad that you're happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back