Fischer Audio FA-011 Limited Edition owners and appreciation thread
Apr 13, 2017 at 10:11 PM Post #151 of 160
Yikes, As you can tell, I'm a noob and I feel silly.

Had to look up inter connect cables. But really the picture I was soo focused on should have gave me a clue. (Doesn't have 2 mini xlr connectors at the same end)

=P

Happens to the best of us haha.  
tongue.gif

Cheers and good luck on your search for IC's!

Jul 27, 2017 at 1:41 PM Post #152 of 160
kennerton 10th anniversary makes a beautiful pairing with TEAC HA-P90SD and sucks if you use it with Lake People G109-A, go figure !

Dec 7, 2017 at 6:22 PM Post #154 of 160
Got inspired by kidcharlemagne and the FA-011 AE I recently got from Massdrop to finally mod the damage FA-011 I picked up earlier in the year.
Wooden cups was sanded down to remove all scratches and dents. Then jarrah colour wood stain was apply and 3 coats of clear coat.
Detachable cable mod with mini XLR 4-pin for balance input as the stock cable was totally destroy by previous owner.

Here are the results, I'm so happy with the out come.
I'm most likely going to do the detachable cable mod to my FA-011 LE and the rest of my FA-011 collection.
Sorry for the crappy photo, best I could do with a Samsung S5

SKHajw7.jpg

oV1ZuWE.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2021 at 1:34 PM Post #156 of 160
Anyone still enjoying there FA-011, been trying to find a thread on these headphones, seems like they released a final edition of these called the kennerton stor, cant find too much about them.

Sep 1, 2021 at 7:01 AM Post #157 of 160
Yes still enjoying mine even with all the much uber gear I have. Just a sucker for nice looking woodies.

Sep 3, 2021 at 11:16 AM Post #158 of 160
Anyone still enjoying there FA-011, been trying to find a thread on these headphones, seems like they released a final edition of these called the kennerton stor, cant find too much about them.
Kennerton Stor was released in very limited quantities, that is why we here at Fischer Audio/Kennerton did not put any effort into promotion or reviews.

There are measurements though at the
reference-audio-analyzer(dot)pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back