FIIL Diva & Diva PRO Impression and Discussion Thread - Premium Headsets by Chinese Rock Star
Feb 5, 2017 at 3:49 PM Post #31 of 36
The white model would be an insta-buy for me at their $129 Kickstarter price. They look great but $189 is just too high relative to the on-ear market.

Jul 22, 2017 at 2:32 AM Post #33 of 36
Jul 22, 2017 at 4:38 AM Post #34 of 36
I posted my review here: https://www.head-fi.org/f/showcase/...celling-headphones.21829/reviews#review-18907

Pity that these have gone back up to $240 but given that they are feature-laden and sound good in all modes (something some more expensive models have trouble with) I'm still calling them a good buy.

Hi, Amos
The code is still effective, with 148.29$.
No country limitation, as well.
People around the world can order it.
Black and White color options.

As to the price of the site, $240, we are really hard to down the price.
Because the supplier said we can not lower price on Gearbest site, but we can set coupon on it.
Hope you can understand.
Best Regards,
Jona

Dec 6, 2018 at 11:21 AM Post #35 of 36
Hi, a friend has these and they have developed a fault outside of warranty. The sound of left ear cup crackles horribly with any movement, suspect a loose wire connection to ear speaker. However seems no easy way to open up and check. No luck searching on web. Anyone any thoughts? Thanks.

Dec 7, 2018 at 10:59 PM Post #36 of 36
Hi, a friend has these and they have developed a fault outside of warranty. The sound of left ear cup crackles horribly with any movement, suspect a loose wire connection to ear speaker. However seems no easy way to open up and check. No luck searching on web. Anyone any thoughts? Thanks.

There's a customer hotline and email feedback link under "Service" in the smartphone app which would be worth a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back