Disturbin' tha Peace Pt2
Jun 24, 2017 at 10:58 PM Post #31 of 143
Zup

Jun 24, 2017 at 11:32 PM Post #32 of 143
Now I don't know if you are a hard core 2pac fan? Well no offense I will say no okay.

Cheers

I met 2pac in Hawaii in 95. (did a blog post about that in 2004, first mentioned it on the internet in 1998 on a rap music forum)

Was roundly and soundly called a liar. Went nuts, got banned.Got a message from a person who was actually Mopreme. Got re-instated He told me to keep my eyes wide and gave me props for holding it down. 1998 and the East West residue was like fire on the Net and real world. Biggie died 6 months earlier. Next release had some pics from Hawaii, right next to the police station near the Duke statue. I went back online and flamed until I was banned again and walked away.

Exchanged PM with Mopreme several times and Johnny J as well (R.I.P)

I took the blog offline but it is still there and it was done 13 years ago. Might be able to find screen shots of the 2nd round on rap music which is 19 years ago. it's on another drive but it's still there. I used (screen shots of what they said ) to remind everyone of how dumb they were. Got me banned, but they were clowns...and worse...they were wrong.

Hardcore?

No idea what it means? I met the dude, visited the spot where he died a year later in 97. I was hitting Vegas anyway but i hit that spot. The re-mix comments are kinda odd. They have been doing that to artists since Hendrix died.

Still love that track

You are in a thread where a guy shows his off time via vids, and heard that song on a boom box at the beach. You don't need to assume much about me. Just ask

Jun 24, 2017 at 11:37 PM Post #33 of 143
So your the guy who tried to take my calyx M from me, have I seen this picture I probably would have given it to you for free :p

IMGP5884.JPG

I wish you had :)

It is without a doubt the finest DAP i have touched. Musical with a wide stage. They got lucky and walked away. They caught lightning in a bottle. Slow U.I., no EQ, no balanced, and it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 24, 2017 at 11:44 PM Post #34 of 143
I met 2pac in Hawaii in 95. (did a blog post about that in 2004, first mentioned it on the internet in 1998 on a rap music forum)

Was roundly and soundly called a liar. Went nuts, got banned.Got a message from a person who was actually Mopreme. Got re-instated He told me to keep my eyes wide and gave me props for holding it down. 1998 and the East West residue was like fire on the Net and real world. Biggie died 6 months earlier. Next release had some pics from Hawaii, right next to the police station near the Duke statue. I went back online and flamed until I was banned again and walked away.

Exchanged PM with Mopreme several times and Johnny J as well (R.I.P)

I took the blog offline but it is still there and it was done 13 years ago. Might be able to find screen shots of the 2nd round on rap music which is 19 years ago. it's on another drive but it's still there. I used (screen shots of what they said ) to remind everyone of how dumb they were. Got me banned, but they were clowns...and worse...they were wrong.

Hardcore?

No idea what it means? I met the dude, visited the spot where he died a year later in 97. I was hitting Vegas anyway but i hit that spot. The re-mix comments are kinda odd. They have been doing that to artists since Hendrix died.

Still love that track

You are in a thread where a guy shows his off time via vids, and heard that song on a boom box at the beach. You don't need to assume much about me. Just ask

Interesting.

Jun 25, 2017 at 2:13 AM Post #35 of 143
Interesting.

Really?
I'd call it dope as fu!

Delivering pizza as a part time job in H.S. in Waikiki HI makes you cross paths with famous folks on a weekly basis:

Aerosmith - Whole group at the Sheraton Waikiki (big tip)

Elton John - paid himself, looked at me way too long and asked how old I was (big tip)

Wu Tang clan - Ghost face gave me a $60 tip on a $40 dollar order. $100 bill and a see ya!. Never was a fan but dudes were solid.

Doobie bros. - Got stiffed by an assistant

Cypress Hill - Buncha fools

Non music:

Hulk hogan & Mel Gibson at Worlds on Ala-wai

Sugar ray leonard, Tommy Hearns, and Marvelous marvin Hagler sitting together at a dump hotel between lewers and beachwalk (now a mall) and I got stiffed and told to scram. MMH is the dik who stiffed and acted like a punk.

Man, so many..

2pac was at rumours club in Ala-moana hotel. Pizza was not for him but he joked it was and a big samoan bouncer paid for it . I was a Scarface /Geto Boys fan with only the Stricty 4 my NIGGAZ disc which i still love most to this day of his releases. Go back to drink red dog beers, tell my coworkers who loved NOFX, Nirvana,Stone temple Pilots etc and they kinda blew it off.

Like someone telling me they met Garth Brooks....so what?

Jun 25, 2017 at 3:17 AM Post #36 of 143

I wish you had :)

It is without a doubt the finest DAP i have touched. Musical with a wide stage. They got lucky and walked away. They caught lightning in a bottle. Slow U.I., no EQ, no balanced, and it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you ever can try the JVC SW-01 with calyx M or the old Fx-1100 which is currently going on sale on amazon japan, the synergy and dynamic is jaw dropping.

Jun 26, 2017 at 5:04 AM Post #37 of 143
Elton John - paid himself, looked at me way too long and asked how old I was (big tip)
Bahaha, laughed out loud. That's gold :sweat_smile:

Wu Tang clan - Ghost face gave me a $60 tip on a $40 dollar order. $100 bill and a see ya!. Never was a fan but dudes were solid.

Ghostface is kind of sadly the only one who remained relevant musically. And then there's his overdue but incredibly funny blog bigghostlimited.com

Stuff like
http://bigghostlimited.com/big-ghost-presents-the-6th-annual-10-softest-niggas-in-the-game/

Jun 28, 2017 at 1:37 AM Post #38 of 143
Bahaha, laughed out loud. That's gold :sweat_smile:

Ghostface is kind of sadly the only one who remained relevant musically. And then there's his overdue but incredibly funny blog bigghostlimited.com

Stuff like
http://bigghostlimited.com/big-ghost-presents-the-6th-annual-10-softest-niggas-in-the-game/

I knew he was flamboyant, my mom loved his music and lotta Hawaiians love him cuz he came to Hawaii a lot. No clue about his personal pref in the bedroom....until that moment :)

Ghostface was chill as hell. Glad he is still chill

Jun 28, 2017 at 4:25 AM Post #39 of 143
June 30, 2017

Red Flags

• A person does not like,..that you do not like,.. what they like
  • A person who paid nothing evaluates the "value" of an item
  • A person says "trust me" or "I promise you____"

I have been guilty of those sins. Not for a while an not much and rarely if ever promised anything but I coulda been better.

If you feel like flags are poppin' off and somethin' is off with a hard rip or hard sell it's cuz it's a warning. Trust your gut and put your wallet down.

themgif8.gif

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2017 at 7:19 PM Post #42 of 143
Happy 4th of July.

Tape mod those cans and they'll be even better. I should have thought that you might like them.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2017 at 9:29 PM Post #43 of 143
Happy 4th of July.

Tape mod those cans and they'll be even better. I should have thought that you might like them.

They are modded inside with some other mods besides the connects. I gotta ask him for a list. Love the Sony.
How on Earth did that happen? I was a livid anti Sony BGM person after the rootkit on the DVD/CD fiasco that they did to try and prevent copying content. How you gonna sell blank DVD's and stuff to put on them and set a trap for folks who try?
Just crazy.
Not a fan of the DAP's but love the headgear.

Hope your enjoying the rainy season.:zap:...good time to listen to music:headphones:

Jul 8, 2017 at 6:11 AM Post #45 of 143
July 8, 2017

Cloudy with a 70% chance of sweating my a** off!

I have reached my weight and am moving off the 1st stage of carb diet into maintenance stage where i can eat a little. Still need some muscle toning but am already looking forward to October when i stuff my face with pizza from Costco and chocolate cake from wherever I fine em'

Don't tell me about what you are going to do. Do something, and then tell me you did it.

My step-dad's words come into my head at the oddest times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back