Destiny
Oct 28, 2016 at 3:25 PM Post #1,966 of 2,062
Thanks for the invite Firedawg.
Just curious, haven't been online lately to test it out (wedding final stretch & now I'm sick but still working), but can the void hunter's smoke melee cancel a defender bubble if the caster is hit?

I believe the only way to cancel a bubble is if the titan is killed by said smoke(wombo combo)...god i hate hunters!
I'd say I'm in more of a posse at the moment. Ha!
Take it I have to go to bungie.com to set that up?

yep

Oct 28, 2016 at 5:24 PM Post #1,967 of 2,062
Thanks for the invite Firedawg.
Just curious, haven't been online lately to test it out (wedding final stretch & now I'm sick but still working), but can the void hunter's smoke melee cancel a defender bubble if the caster is hit?

Nope, once a bubble is cast it's set. As monsterzero said you have to kill the titan.

I'd say I'm in more of a posse at the moment. Ha!
Take it I have to go to bungie.com to set that up?

Yes sir

Feb 16, 2017 at 10:35 AM Post #1,969 of 2,062

Gotta say the hunter got the short end of the stick on these figures!

Well,at least they got the part right where the Hunter is using the scrubbiest weapon in Destiny history....
wink.gif

And I still have my VoG Titan helmet in my vault...best titan helmet ever

Feb 16, 2017 at 12:34 PM Post #1,970 of 2,062
Well,at least they got the part right where the Hunter is using the scrubbiest weapon in Destiny history....:wink:

And I still have my VoG Titan helmet in my vault...best titan helmet ever

Old thorn ABSOLUTLEY but the biggest "scrub" gun (you likely know my real...terminology for this weapon) if by far the last word.

Stocked to hit this rsid up again though.

Feb 16, 2017 at 12:36 PM Post #1,971 of 2,062
Old thorn ABSOLUTLEY but the biggest "scrub" gun (you likely know my real...terminology for this weapon) if by far the last word.

you been in crucible since the patch? Im guessing youre not too pleased?

Feb 16, 2017 at 12:41 PM Post #1,973 of 2,062
Speaking of raids I need to do a vault of class one of these days... never finished the strangers rifle exotic quest.

Youre not missing much TBH,its fun to take out once in awhile and goof off with,but not something you'd want to use when stuff gets serious...but if youre a collector I get it....I still dont have Black Spindle,so yeah.....

Feb 16, 2017 at 12:44 PM Post #1,974 of 2,062
Speaking of raids I need to do a vault of class one of these days... never finished the strangers rifle exotic quest.

Well if yad get ur ass on one of these days I'd happily run w/ ya. Donal will prob. wanna join too.

you been in crucible since the patch? Im guessing youre not too pleased?

It's um. ****ty. I just gotta learn this new meta...namely get better w/ handcannons.

Feb 16, 2017 at 12:47 PM Post #1,975 of 2,062
Well if yad get ur ass on one of these days I'd happily run w/ ya. Donal will prob. wanna join too.
It's um. ****ty. I just gotta learn this new meta...namely get better w/ handcannons.

Suros is competitive again as is Parthion Shot,yup lots of handcannons,but Trials will be NLB 24/7...aint gonna touch it 
mad.gif

Speaking of handcannons,was doing some strikes last night and some dude was rocking a Fakebringer....totally jealous! Cant get a decent roll on Imago to save my life!

Feb 16, 2017 at 12:53 PM Post #1,977 of 2,062

The best I've gotten on the loop... not bad but certainly not a God roll.

Id gladly take that compared to the crap Ive gotten,but dude last night had Firefly+Outlaw....

Mar 3, 2017 at 3:57 PM Post #1,979 of 2,062
Mar 3, 2017 at 5:01 PM Post #1,980 of 2,062
See, it doesn't bother me, actually. When I finally beat Oblivion and start playing Skyrim, or if I start playing Fallout 4, I don't expect my progress to carry over from my last game. I "LIKED" how some of my RPG decisions in Mass Effect carried over, but the only game that carried over SOME progress between titles was Shenmue 2... and that was only a small savings in training/grinding time. I paid a little extra for the LE of the release Destiny, and I got hundreds of hours and no urge to play almost any other game for almost a year, and every expansion the progress was basically a reset along the way because new enemies and new guns were so much stronger (and some cool mechanics).

Now, what will make me want to play Destiny 2, is role playing and community (playing with friends). The story in the game so far has been "loose," at its most cohesive in the Taken King expansion. If the second game can have TK-level story or better, and a large bump in fresh content and graphics, then I'm going to push my community (my friends) to get the game because the first was such a solid chill out together activity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back