Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Dec 1, 2016 at 11:58 PM Post #3,707 of 33,689
Friends unfortunately had a very bad experience with NiceHCK Audio Store.

I made a purchase of a 4in1 and tips.
When the dt2 + and the pt15 were released, I agreed with the seller that 4in1 would return to it. He agreed.

It turns out that at the time of returning the money he did not remember anymore, and the conversation is recorded in the history of the order.

I had to open a dispute. The ALI closed the dispute in favor of the seller, and the products are coming back to him (post code indicates that the items are returning to China).

Due to my complaint, my account on aliexpress was CANCELED.

I was left without my 25 dollars and my buyer's history was lost in ALI.

After the dispute was over, I talked to the dealer, explained everything, but the sellers did not know anything.

I talked to the store several times, but they just said that the money is not with them. Say the value is with the ALI.

They just made me an idiot.

Wow. I'm sorry man. I deleted HCK off my favorites a few weeks ago after his true colors were being shown about shipping orders. I've always had a feeling he had something to do with the other seller getting banned. Oh well, I know who I do biz with and I have an order of the LZA4 on the way, my PM6 from TA is on the chopping block.

Dec 2, 2016 at 12:13 AM Post #3,709 of 33,689
Dec 2, 2016 at 12:15 AM Post #3,710 of 33,689
Friends unfortunately had a very bad experience with NiceHCK Audio Store.

I made a purchase of a 4in1 and tips.
When the dt2 + and the pt15 were released, I agreed with the seller that 4in1 would return to it. He agreed.

It turns out that at the time of returning the money he did not remember anymore, and the conversation is recorded in the history of the order.

I had to open a dispute. The ALI closed the dispute in favor of the seller, and the products are coming back to him (post code indicates that the items are returning to China).

Due to my complaint, my account on aliexpress was CANCELED.

I was left without my 25 dollars and my buyer's history was lost in ALI.

After the dispute was over, I talked to the dealer, explained everything, but the sellers did not know anything.

I talked to the store several times, but they just said that the money is not with them. Say the value is with the ALI.

They just made me an idiot.

Wow. I'm sorry man. I deleted HCK off my favorites a few weeks ago after his true colors were being shown about shipping orders. I've always had a feeling he had something to do with the other seller getting banned. Oh well, I know who I do biz with and I have an order of the LZA4 on the way, my PM6 from TA is on the chopping block.
hck is a fraud and the banned seller was framed:disappointed:

Dec 2, 2016 at 12:29 AM Post #3,711 of 33,689

Yes, ironically I've not had a bad experience with banned seller, but have had a little trouble with HCK from time to time. I generally avoid AE all-together at this point, as I find that most of the things I want will end up at Penon Audio where they actually seem to care about me.

Dec 2, 2016 at 12:35 AM Post #3,712 of 33,689

Conspiracy!

Yes, ironically I've not had a bad experience with banned seller, but have had a little trouble with HCK from time to time. I generally avoid AE all-together at this point, as I find that most of the things I want will end up at Penon Audio where they actually seem to care about me.

Ha I swore off AE a month ago after ordering the Moni. Damn LZA4

Dec 2, 2016 at 12:38 AM Post #3,713 of 33,689
Conspiracy!
Ha I swore off AE a month ago after ordering the Moni. Damn LZA4

I'd really like to listen to the A4, but I can't really afford it, nor can I find a place to send me a review unit. Shame too, since I am pretty interested in their implementation of tuning filters.

Dec 2, 2016 at 12:40 AM Post #3,714 of 33,689
I'd really like to listen to the A4, but I can't really afford it, nor can I find a place to send me a review unit. Shame too, since I am pretty interested in their implementation of tuning filters.

Where are you located. Ask the seller what the Headfi discount is, might be a little more within your reach

Dec 2, 2016 at 12:41 AM Post #3,715 of 33,689
  I went home for a lunch break, checked the mailbox to see if my KZ ATR or ZST have arrived, only to find an XE800 which I "ordered" for $17.56 AUD during the 11.11 sale. OOTB, it sounded very similar to my 2+ year old XE800 (which I purchased from Taobao for around $50USD), except the new one actually seemed to be less piercing, which I liked more. In order to make sure I wasn't making things up or influenced by "new toy syndrome", I turned on my PC and opened up the ARTA program to measure both XE800.

Red = GR07BE
Blue = new, $17.56 AUD XE800
Grey = old, $50 USD XE800

It seems like I wasn't hearing things, as the new XE800 really did have a smaller peak in the high mids around 6-7khz. I measured each side at least 10 times to ensure consistency, and I used the exact same tip (as in I removed that tip and put it on the next IEM).

I think both XE800 are legitimate, as they both measure similarly to the VSonic house sound (GR07BE, VSD3, AN16). I also think the sound variation between the 2 XE800 isn't because of "burn-in", but rather because of manufacturing inconsistencies. I don't have enough XE800 to properly test this though :v

Seems like the ZST was only dispatched overseas yesterday, but hopefully the Gearbest ATR will arrive soon (as it was shipped 2 days before the 11.11 sale).

i don't own old xe800, but i've measured 6 of the new ones, from 2 sellers (last ones from here, the cheapest ones, $14.66 now, https://www.aliexpress.com/item/NEW-Original-VIVO-XE800-High-definition-moveable-Hifi-Sound-system-in-ear-earphone-with-mic-Voice/32742243420.html ; someone expressed his doubts about they are legit; so measured all them again, same conditions, about 5 measures each, to prove it).
the measures are not compensated, but compared to GR07 Classic Ed., it's obvious to me they use the same driver; just different tuning/shell shape and materials..
they are useful to test new xe800 consistency between batches. there are some differences in lows between different xe800s (i guess it's due to the hole vents size difference); the rest, is identical between them.

gr07 classic (easy to locate in the graph) vs 6 vivo xe800s (from 2 sellers):

Dec 2, 2016 at 12:45 AM Post #3,716 of 33,689
Upgrade?? K1 has MMCX as well and in fact K1 has 3 pairs tuning nozzles. Seems more like downgrade unless they upgrade the sound. Hmm... frequency response, impedance seems same as well if not mistaken.

And K3 is almost twice as expensive.

I'm enjoying my K1's so far. I have managed to get second-hand, good old C&C amp for a bit more juice. That SF switch!!!

Dec 2, 2016 at 12:45 AM Post #3,717 of 33,689
Ootb impression. I immediately put on the spiral dot tips. Bass is tight, I think its even tighter than the ZS3? Imo. Treble is very well extended, very detailed but not bright or sibilant. Mids feel abit recessed. Vocals are abit thin on this iems which I kind of dislike. Soundstage is wide, its wider than the ZS3 however still smaller than the Havis. Separation isn't the sweetest I have heard but it is pretty decent. Does swapping to biflange tips brings more body to the vocals? I have a pair of klipsch double flange tips coming soon. Going to burn them in soon.

Dec 2, 2016 at 12:45 AM Post #3,718 of 33,689
Where are you located. Ask the seller what the Headfi discount is, might be a little more within your reach

Located in Inland Empire / OC area. I'll have to ask them, but as of now it seems like the most they can offer me is 15% off, which really doesn't help me too much. Oh well 
blink.gif

Dec 2, 2016 at 1:18 AM Post #3,720 of 33,689
I believe it is important that headfiers be aware that this situation is not repeated.

It is absurd the seller to combine something conoaco and then to say that he does not know anything.

It's only 25 dollars, but even if it was 0.10 cents, the money is mine, I fought to get it.

Yeah, NiceHCK are not very nice :wink:

People really need to stop recommending this seller unless they ever had any issues with orders from them that has been solved satisfactorily. This is probably the worst seller I've done business with on Aliexpress, totally without anything even close to business ethics.

Blacklist and boikott before you get in trouble with them is my suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back