Brainwavz B200 - Dual Armature IEM
Mar 15, 2017 at 11:09 PM Post #46 of 128
Ack! I think I left my B200 on a plane
eek.gif

Ouch!!! 
eek.gif

Mar 15, 2017 at 11:36 PM Post #47 of 128
Any luck? Lately, I've been forgetting my smartphone more than my portable gear...

Mar 16, 2017 at 7:47 AM Post #48 of 128
I would've left them in the seat pocket. Was having issues with the headphone jack on my seat, put B200 in the seat pocket to try another pair of IEM, and totally forgot to grab them back out after my 10 hour flight. Been using the other pair since then, so I just discovered that The B200 are missing last night. I imagine they're long gone by now...

Mar 16, 2017 at 8:52 AM Post #50 of 128
Oops wrong thread as usual. Anyway, on topic, I feel you. Few years back I forgot my sennheiser ie7 in a bar and never saw it again. Had to buy a new one afterwards and my wallet also cried.

Mar 16, 2017 at 11:53 PM Post #51 of 128
I would've left them in the seat pocket. Was having issues with the headphone jack on my seat, put B200 in the seat pocket to try another pair of IEM, and totally forgot to grab them back out after my 10 hour flight. Been using the other pair since then, so I just discovered that The B200 are missing last night. I imagine they're long gone by now...

Oh no, that not good. I've done the same for a pair of headphones too, took then off, put them in the pouch where all the magazines are kept and totally forgot about them :frowning2: If you are lucky the airline will find it and keep them in their lost and found, my friend once was able to get his phone back a few days after leaving it in a plane when on vacation.

@nmatheis contact Pandora, we'll help get you another pair if you want.

Apr 13, 2017 at 2:26 PM Post #53 of 128
B200 with code: easterb200 for $129 instead of $199 directly from Brainwavz:
https://www.brainwavzaudio.com/collections/balanced-armature-series/products/b200-dual-balanced-armature-earphones?utm_source=Main+list&utm_campaign=7a73ee58af-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_02_24&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_fced4b4e7a-7a73ee58af-29172501&mc_cid=7a73ee58af&mc_eid=4b6201444e

Cheers!

Apr 15, 2017 at 4:55 PM Post #54 of 128
Bought B200 at CanJam SoCal last weekend and really enjoying them through the iDSD silver as well as CEntrance Mini-M8. Sound is well-balanced and refined but not to the point of lackluster. There is some top-end sparkle and note weight / percussive effect with piano that I enjoy. They won't be displacing my 64Audio A6 customs anytime soon, but those were 10-fold the price and B200 is a great value. B200's fit and comfort are also terrific. Nice to have for travel and other casual uses.

Apr 30, 2017 at 3:49 PM Post #56 of 128
Bought B200 at CanJam SoCal last weekend and really enjoying them through the iDSD silver as well as CEntrance Mini-M8. Sound is well-balanced and refined but not to the point of lackluster. There is some top-end sparkle and note weight / percussive effect with piano that I enjoy. They won't be displacing my 64Audio A6 customs anytime soon, but those were 10-fold the price and B200 is a great value. B200's fit and comfort are also terrific. Nice to have for travel and other casual uses.

Just added an ifi iCAN Pro to my setup and happy to note that the B200 scales well with power. Really versatile IEM at it's price point.

Last edited:
May 14, 2017 at 7:54 AM Post #57 of 128

I actually had that happen with my Brainwavz M2 but my address was in the box. I then a week later got a call from an Austrian princess (Royalty, I kid you not) that found them and she sent them back to me. Faith in humanity restored. (a little)

May 20, 2017 at 11:55 PM Post #59 of 128
Oh no, that not good. I've done the same for a pair of headphones too, took then off, put them in the pouch where all the magazines are kept and totally forgot about them :frowning2: If you are lucky the airline will find it and keep them in their lost and found, my friend once was able to get his phone back a few days after leaving it in a plane when on vacation.

@nmatheis contact Pandora, we'll help get you another pair if you want.

Pandora's so awesome. Got a replacement pair on the way.

@razzer001 - Any word on the upcoming triple hybrid? Given how good B200 is, I'm excited to try the hybrid IEM!

May 24, 2017 at 11:42 AM Post #60 of 128
Hey guys and gals, here's my take on the B200 (in English): http://kopfhoerer-lounge.blogspot.com/2017/05/brainwavz-b200-review.html#more

Oh yes, Brainwavz did a lot right with it (although the choice of the used cable and identical housings known from the single-BA B100 & B150 is a little questionable). If the B300 and B400 turn out at least equally well when it comes to overall tuning and price-performance-ratio and can also compete well with other comparable IEMs at their respective price points, I predict Brainwavz to build a good reputation in the BA and mid-fi segment.

Keep it on, guys and gals! :thumbsup:

DSC03444-small.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back