TOUR CLOSED - Advanced Acousticwerkes US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - W900, W500, plus two surprises >>> Starting March 2017
Jun 19, 2017 at 2:42 AM Post #167 of 340
Can you give your impressions vs the A18s or Forte? These are top of my list.
Unfortunately, I am of the mindset to own all three for different moods/uses. Very interested to hear what Ike has to say as well.

Jun 19, 2017 at 2:03 PM Post #168 of 340
Can you give your impressions vs the A18s or Forte? These are top of my list.

Unfortunately I didn't have much time to listen, I can say that I believe A18 is technically superior to both Forte and W900. W900 has that sweet sweet sweet bass you would expect from a car system or home system. Fourte is a masterpiece as well. These are all totl monitors, it's really up to preference. If you want a crystal clear monitor with incredible detail and timbre with a bit of lower mid warmth added that's the A18, if you want to jam out to EDM/Rap/Hip Hop that's W900, if you want a warm but very detailed musical IEM it's Fourte.

Jun 20, 2017 at 12:35 AM Post #169 of 340
Unfortunately I didn't have much time to listen, I can say that I believe A18 is technically superior to both Forte and W900. W900 has that sweet sweet sweet bass you would expect from a car system or home system. Fourte is a masterpiece as well. These are all totl monitors, it's really up to preference. If you want a crystal clear monitor with incredible detail and timbre with a bit of lower mid warmth added that's the A18, if you want to jam out to EDM/Rap/Hip Hop that's W900, if you want a warm but very detailed musical IEM it's Fourte.
Having heard all three, I want all three. The fourte would be my daytime exciting CIEM while my A18 would be the emotional critical listening evening dynamo. The W900 is a guilty pleasure that I would listen to for my bass fix. Not a basshead CIEM - more of an all rounder, but it has the most fun bass I have ever heard. With these three, I can do away with all the totl full sized HPs - no need. Perfection with convenience.

Jun 21, 2017 at 2:28 PM Post #171 of 340
Hey guys, where are we on the tour? The 2 members ahead of me have an "X" next to their name. Does that mean I am next in line?

Jun 22, 2017 at 12:52 AM Post #172 of 340
If not way too late, I would love to hear these.
I live in East Lansing, MI and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.
You are in, I received your PM, thank you.

Jun 22, 2017 at 1:23 AM Post #173 of 340
Hey guys, where are we on the tour? The 2 members ahead of me have an "X" next to their name. Does that mean I am next in line?
Sorry, the X's should have been removed as I did receive the required contact info from them. You still have three in front. :frowning2:

Jun 22, 2017 at 1:54 AM Post #174 of 340
Sorry, the X's should have been removed as I did receive the required contact info from them. You still have three in front. :frowning2:

Thanks. That is perfect, as I haven't received my replacement LPG yet.

Jun 26, 2017 at 2:07 PM Post #178 of 340
Ike1985 asked for my address last week but I have not received anything yet. I am sure it is only a matter of time.

Wow, tour audition is specified as 7 days, hasn't it been almost 2 weeks? That's a wee bit excessive....

Jun 26, 2017 at 2:12 PM Post #179 of 340
Tour 7 Day Audition Rules Reminder
As a reminder, this is a long tour with lots of people waiting on their turn. To be fair to everyone, please remember that it is each tour members responsibility to ship out on time to the next tour member on day 8 to keep this tour moving so everyone gets a turn ASAP.

To do this, it is requested that you immediately post receipt and condition of the kit here in the thread as well as PM the next three tour members giving preference to the next in line per tour order on the shipping date. That way you are assured a destination by day 8 and as a back up have the option of PM'ing the next 3 participants on day 3 if there was no answer from the first 3 by then. By PM'ing the next three in line, you are also waking up the members who have been waiting a long time and may no longer be paying close attention to their turn. Thank you for your cooperation. - Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back