The FiiO E9i desktop headphone amplifier offers truly stunning audio performance and versatility to headphone and audio enthusiasts. Its sleek and modern form factor, while minimalist in appearance, belies the engineering marvel within. The E9i has exceptionally low noise and distortion, providing enough power to drive the most demanding headphones up to 600Ohm with excellent dynamics and clarity.
The E9i serves as a dock for iPods and iPhones. When docked the E9i and iPod/iPhone becomes a seamless high fidelity desktop heapdhone audio system. With both a fixed and a volume controled line level output, the E9i functions well as a pre-amp for driving power amps or active monitors.
- Two channel power output, with jacks for both 1/8"(3.5mm) and 1/4"(6.35mm) headphones
- TI TPA6120 current feedback power amp with low noise, low distortion and high switching rate
- Soft on/off with sealed relay protects power amplifier output
- Smooth and low noise ALPS sealed potentiometer for volume control
- Audio buffers using ultra-low distortion and low noise Burr-Brown OPA2134 op amps
- Dock connector for iPods and iPhones, also provides charging power
- Two gain levels: Low(10dB) and High (18dB)
- Two line-level outputs: 1/8"(3.5mm) volume controlled, and stereo RCA fixed level
- Internal power converter module with high efficiency, precision, and low noise
- Output power: 1W (16?); 80mW (600?)
- Headphone Impedance Range:16? ~ 600?
- SNR: ?100dB (A weight)[LINE IN]