Your chance to win a set of LCD-2's and the ALO RX amp from Gizmodo
Jul 15, 2011 at 9:46 AM Post #181 of 235

Quote:
I don't know if this is accurate, or not, but downunderaudio posted on twitter that satyr607 and scortini won the LCD2/Alo #gizaway.  I did a search within head-fi and neither user name hit.

Boo hoo....
Thanks for checking.

Jul 15, 2011 at 12:09 PM Post #182 of 235
Did some creeping. They actually won.

Here's satyr's post: My earlids orgasmed a little looking at Gizmodo's #Gizaway I can has now plz?
I guess I wasn't getting trolled. I won the #Gizaway from @Audeze & @Gizmodo. I need to change my pants.

And scortini's: #Gizaway : I need you. I need you on my ears. The yearning for your aural cascade is what I desire. Fulfill my needs. My ear needs.

Here's hoping they actually enjoy them.

Jul 15, 2011 at 12:11 PM Post #183 of 235
well that sucks
frown.gif

Jul 15, 2011 at 12:43 PM Post #185 of 235

Quote:
Did some creeping. They actually won.

Here's satyr's post: My earlids orgasmed a little looking at Gizmodo's #Gizaway I can has now plz?
I guess I wasn't getting trolled. I won the #Gizaway from @Audeze & @Gizmodo. I need to change my pants.

And scortini's: #Gizaway : I need you. I need you on my ears. The yearning for your aural cascade is what I desire. Fulfill my needs. My ear needs.

Here's hoping they actually enjoy them.

If those guys ever come by head-fi, congrats! Maybe someone should extend an olive branch via Twitter? We can get two new members and possibly a review.

Jul 15, 2011 at 1:05 PM Post #186 of 235
In the process of doing it haha.

Jul 15, 2011 at 3:39 PM Post #187 of 235
There are plenty of reviews and enough reviews of the lcd...look for someone who lists them on craigslist, you'll find out really fast who won and im sure the ad will look like this

"For Sale Really Good Headphones and portable Amp / Trade for 2 Monster Beats Pro Headphones"

Jul 15, 2011 at 3:51 PM Post #188 of 235
Stop being so sore about it. It was a contest. I lose the lottery every week. Just because they arent members here doesnt mean they wont like the combo.

Save your money and buy a set of LCDs, they will probably mean more to you since you worked and paid for them.

Quote:
There are plenty of reviews and enough reviews of the lcd...look for someone who lists them on craigslist, you'll find out really fast who won and im sure the ad will look like this

"For Sale Really Good Headphones and portable Amp / Trade for 2 Monster Beats Pro Headphones"

Jul 15, 2011 at 4:01 PM Post #190 of 235

Quote:
Stop being so sore about it. It was a contest. I lose the lottery every week. Just because they arent members here doesnt mean they wont like the combo.

Save your money and buy a set of LCDs, they will probably mean more to you since you worked and paid for them.

take a hike, im not sore about it, i just thought it was more realistic whoever won would sell them and buy junk if they actually wanted headphones, if not, odds are strong they will just be sold off somewhere.  If you know anything about me or took 2 minutes to research me, you'd know I am not fond of the sound of the LCD2

Jul 15, 2011 at 4:15 PM Post #191 of 235

Quote:
.... you'd know I am not fond of the sound of the LCD2

Oh. On second thought, perhaps I don't want my LCD after all. Never heard them. And I guess since I didn't win, I don't think that I'll get a chance to hear them (for a while at least). Perhaps I should check out Craigslist.
biggrin.gif

Jul 15, 2011 at 4:26 PM Post #192 of 235
Find a meet.  Here in DC we've had 2 or 3 at every meet since the came out.  I've still only heard the first HiFiMan though, the HE-5, and I wouldn't even take one for free.  My vintage orthos sound better.

Jul 15, 2011 at 4:36 PM Post #193 of 235

Quote:
Find a meet.  Here in DC we've had 2 or 3 at every meet since the came out.  I've still only heard the first HiFiMan though, the HE-5, and I wouldn't even take one for free.  My vintage orthos sound better.

Really? Maybe that's why they gave away 2 sets.

Jul 15, 2011 at 6:16 PM Post #195 of 235
^ Sorry. My bad. I didn't read your post carefully--now I understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back