Your chance to win a set of LCD-2's and the ALO RX amp from Gizmodo
Jul 29, 2011 at 1:30 AM Post #226 of 235
Indeed. If I had the cash, I'd snap them up. Buying a house and all....oh well.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 29, 2011 at 12:00 PM Post #230 of 235

Quote:
Ouch, that hurts to see it wasted like that.  If only they threw in a few requirements so they at least got a review out of it.

They got a review, but still...that's kinda depressing. 

"Condition: Mint - Items have been used for less then one hour."

Jul 30, 2011 at 2:55 AM Post #233 of 235

Quote:
If you are referring to the SPL amp giveaway that one is currently up FS in the amp section..

Really....
blink.gif

I think he was wondering about the other set of LCD2's and that ALO amp.

To be given these things as gifts and have them less than a week?  I don't find that 'appropriate' conduct.  Well, perhaps 'tasteful' is a better choice of words.  My 2 cents.

Jul 30, 2011 at 10:40 AM Post #234 of 235
I dont know what the SPL giveaway is. I agree though. In the beginning I didnt want to pass judgement on others participating in the contest in the hopes that they werent just some more greedy people just wanting to win expensive stuff, not even knowing the true value of what they were competing for or being able to appreciate these. I mean the LCD-2s are like my dream rig, but being a student I just cant afford them. But this guy didnt even give them one week. Just makes me sad.

Jul 30, 2011 at 11:42 AM Post #235 of 235
I'm a bit sad to see this kind of stuff happen. Also I was not aware that there were two sets given away. I thought it was just one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back