Your chance to win a set of LCD-2's and the ALO RX amp from Gizmodo
Jul 16, 2011 at 5:53 AM Post #197 of 235

Quote:

take a hike, im not sore about it, i just thought it was more realistic whoever won would sell them and buy junk if they actually wanted headphones, if not, odds are strong they will just be sold off somewhere.  If you know anything about me or took 2 minutes to research me, you'd know I am not fond of the sound of the LCD2

Yea, it's a good thing you didn't win then.  You don't seem to have anything to power them properly anyways =P

Jul 16, 2011 at 10:11 AM Post #199 of 235
Yeah I am wrong. Your not sore about it. And since your not fond of them anyway maybe you shouldn't have signed up to win them. Or where you just going to sell them anyway, since your not fond of them.

take a hike, im not sore about it, i just thought it was more realistic whoever won would sell them and buy junk if they actually wanted headphones, if not, odds are strong they will just be sold off somewhere.  If you know anything about me or took 2 minutes to research me, you'd know I am not fond of the sound of the LCD2

Jul 17, 2011 at 7:59 PM Post #203 of 235

Quote:
Course it's because you lost, you would not be doing it if you had won would you.
I pity those who just follow for a chance to win something, it should be because you like the company and their products.
Seriously, you post here just to say you are unfollowing them just because you did not win, that is just childish.

What's childish is looking down upon others for unfollowing someone on twitter and telling them why they did it. With all due respect, no one needs your pity.

Jul 17, 2011 at 8:24 PM Post #204 of 235
Obviously I didn't win this one--perhaps some other time. Perhaps some other contest...

But, (on that note!) :)

did anyone also enter the SPL Phonitor giveaway? Fingers crossed (AGAIN!).

Jul 17, 2011 at 8:57 PM Post #206 of 235

Quote:
This must be the funniest thread I have every seen, just look at all of you hating because someone else won these and not you, so what if they sell these or even trade them in for beats, it's theirs and they won it and can do whatever they wish with it, they don't need haters hatin just because they did not win.
You lot make me laugh how you cry over not winning something.

I've been on twitter for the past year and have never followed Gizmodo. The only reason I did was for the contest. But its over...so I literally have no reason to follow them anymore. Why is that such a hard concept for you to grasp. 0_o

Jul 17, 2011 at 9:52 PM Post #208 of 235
I wish i had won... but then again, i wish i had entered the raffle in the first place, guys, it does not pay to procrastinate 
also, i don't see anything posting along the lines of "****, i wish i had better luck" so i'm not sure why members are so offended

Jul 17, 2011 at 10:24 PM Post #209 of 235
Yeah don't worry be happy 
L3000.gif

Jul 17, 2011 at 10:24 PM Post #210 of 235
You win some. You lose some. I didn't win this time but maybe next time! Congrats to the winners where ever you are. And if you're in the San Francisco area--perhaps you can bring your winning LCD-2 over to my place to see how they sound on my collection of amps. Pick one. Any one!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back