xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED!
Jan 6, 2015 at 5:19 AM Post #61 of 2,087

I wouldn't too worried, like yourself we've been there with C3 and the Colorfly is quite a usable unit all round. My C3 does do that haywire response thing when I use a certain charger, it begins flashing and unresponsive, especially when I hover my hand over it, like there's static build up, quite amazing to watch, like magic :wink:

I think Penon are aware (well I know they are) I'm typing back here in the box and they're just being upfront about things not trying to scare people away, obviously.

Providing it plays FLAC, lets me change albums/ tracks, adjust volume and has no major clicking noises or artifacts in the background I'm satisfied.

You're dealing with a Shozy Alien owner, once you go screenless you can do anything. :wink:

Well, haven't had issues with chargers and my old c3 didn't have issues with cold weather but there can always be variations from unit to unit. And also the x2 has a firmware, so it's always possible that xduoo might update it in the future

Jan 6, 2015 at 3:15 PM Post #62 of 2,087
  http://www.erji.net/read.php?tid=1720451

Mmmm, small, and pretty pretty BUTTONS!

Looking forward to the impressions. Hope the puppy has auto-resume. And if it has "auto play next folder" then my mind will be blown lol

Jan 7, 2015 at 12:57 AM Post #63 of 2,087
Now, that's a nice little DAP with quite the output power.
And gets extra points for cuteness and no-nonsense features.

+1.....and its better than biscuit. XDuoo is capitalizing the budget DAP space,good to see.......

Jan 7, 2015 at 5:01 AM Post #64 of 2,087
Mmmm, small, and pretty pretty BUTTONS!

Looking forward to the impressions. Hope the puppy has auto-resume. And if it has "auto play next folder" then my mind will be blown lol
well if anything like my X1 it auto resumes where you last stopped The track and just moved on to next folder. Will soon find out as my x2 is in the post.

Jan 10, 2015 at 8:20 AM Post #68 of 2,087
Jan 10, 2015 at 8:59 AM Post #69 of 2,087
Jan 10, 2015 at 9:09 AM Post #71 of 2,087
So what do you think? Its a good one for the price offering? Leave the implementation part......

I don't think anything... people  who are not curious are not interesting
biggrin.gif

Jan 10, 2015 at 11:23 AM Post #72 of 2,087
It's look like children of Sansa Clip and Hippo Biscuit :)

Jan 10, 2015 at 12:44 PM Post #73 of 2,087
It's look like children of Sansa Clip and Hippo Biscuit
smily_headphones1.gif

It's a sansa clip with a robust aluminium finish and... a minimalist SOC with an integrated 16bits DAC and a much better ampling section (which is more important than a high-end DAC)
This DAP certainly sound better than Sansa... but how much ?

PS : RB will never be ported IMHO.

popcorn.gif

Jan 10, 2015 at 1:37 PM Post #74 of 2,087
Just a shame that is a Chinese DAP, so software will suck.
And why there isn't key lock?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back