What Sex are You?
Apr 18, 2005 at 7:30 AM Post #47 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia
Here we go again with the games . . . just admit it, you're a guy! Put my fragile little mind at ease!!!

The funny thing is, I believe I know Sduibek's real name from the Quail group buy...but it doesn't help answer your question.
biggrin.gif

Apr 18, 2005 at 7:33 AM Post #48 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by strohmie
The funny thing is, I believe I know Sduibek's real name from the Quail group buy...but it doesn't help answer your question.
biggrin.gif

I see . . . you're all against me . . . you may have won this round my friends, but soon you shall rue the day you crossed paths with the not-so-great kirosia . . . Oh yes . . rue . . .

Apr 18, 2005 at 7:34 AM Post #49 of 125
Quote:

. . . you may have one this round my friends . . .

Can I have two next round?
tongue.gif

Apr 18, 2005 at 7:35 AM Post #50 of 125
Quote:

Can I have two next round?
tongue.gif

typo! Fixed it right when you posted. You are powerful strohmie, that I admit, but I will find those that are stronger . . .

Apr 18, 2005 at 7:39 AM Post #51 of 125
Quote:

biggrin.gif

LOL!!! So true! Mua ha. mua ha. mua ha ha.

evil_smiley.gif

Apr 18, 2005 at 7:40 AM Post #52 of 125
Quote:

typo! Fixed it right when you posted. You are powerful strohmie, that I admit, but I will find those that are stronger . . .

What, so you can get beat on even more?
confused.gif

tongue.gif

Apr 18, 2005 at 7:42 AM Post #53 of 125
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sduibek
What, so you can get beat on even more?
confused.gif

tongue.gif

Sometimes a guy likes to get beat on . . . in a fight. What doesn't kill you can only make you stronger (or paralyze you from the waste up). Besides, I'm gonna enlist a force greater than you fools could ever imagine . . .

Apr 18, 2005 at 7:44 AM Post #54 of 125
Quote:

Sometimes a guy likes to get beat on . . . in a fight. What doesn't kill you can only make you stronger (or paralyzed from the waste up). Besides, I'm gonna enlist a force greater than you fools could ever imagine . . .

Cool, like Ben Kanobi!!

Apr 18, 2005 at 7:47 AM Post #55 of 125
Quote:

Cool, like Ben Kanobi!!

Ever heard of the great wookie-clan of super jedi? yeah, like them, but a bajillion times more a**-whooping in striking power. It's on!!!

Apr 18, 2005 at 7:52 AM Post #56 of 125
Funny how this has gone from a simple poll to a "I know you're male, but what am I?" situation...

Apr 18, 2005 at 7:54 AM Post #57 of 125
Quote:

Ever heard of the great wookie-clan of super jedi?

nope. HA!

Quote:

yeah, like them, but a bajillion times more a**-whooping in striking power.

So... if you strike them down... they become.....like......a googleplex infinity times more powerful than I can possibly imagine? Far out....

Quote:

It's on!!!

What, the refrigerator? NOooOOoooOOOo i thought i turned off that dang thing! BRB.

Apr 18, 2005 at 7:55 AM Post #58 of 125
Quote:

Funny how this has gone from a simple poll to a "I know you're male, but what am I?" situation...

Was there ever any doubt in your mind? This poll was doomed from the start... everyone knew it except the OP
tongue.gif

Apr 18, 2005 at 7:57 AM Post #59 of 125
Quote:

Was there ever any doubt in yout mind? This poll was doomed from the start... everyone knew it except the OP
tongue.gif

Every time we have one of these polls the female vote drops by about half. You think we'd learn.

Apr 18, 2005 at 7:58 AM Post #60 of 125
Quote:

Every time we have one of these polls the female vote drops by about half. You think we'd learn.

There's been others? Hmmmm. *flexes search function*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back