Westone 3 - You asked for it, we listened !
Oct 6, 2007 at 5:42 AM Post #1,518 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by Assorted /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have to say, up close the plastic body doesn't look very high end, but it's the sound that matters right?

Right. No matter how good Audio-Technica or Sony earphones look on the outside, it's how they sound on the inside that counts.
biggrin.gif

Though, I wish Shure or Westone or someone would make a flagship earphone that has this shade, like a shiny black pebble. I prefer it over the actual bronze color of the SE530 and the straight glossy black of the 3.
tongue.gif

Oct 6, 2007 at 9:50 AM Post #1,521 of 2,524
Those are just the normal length Comply tips. The ones shown on the 3 are the "shorty" versions.

One thing I've noticed though is how short the stalks are (compared to say, the ER4 or SE530).

Oct 6, 2007 at 12:00 PM Post #1,522 of 2,524
Hmm, they're called UM3 in the picture, mistake by soundcat?

Oct 7, 2007 at 1:43 AM Post #1,526 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by gp_hebert /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Will there be any Canadian retailer that will sell the Westone 3?

Hard to answer this one without self-promoting our site but since this is a sponsored thread by Westone and we are their authorized dealers I thought it would be OK. Otherwise Jude or Doug let me know and I will edit it:

We can ship these to Canada with FREE International mail + the FREE airline adapter.

Oct 7, 2007 at 2:36 AM Post #1,527 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavio T /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hard to answer this one without self-promoting our site but since this is a sponsored thread by Westone and we are their authorized dealers I thought it would be OK. Otherwise Jude or Doug let me know and I will edit it:

We can ship these to Canada with FREE International mail + the FREE airline adapter.

Thanks for the quick answer Flavio. Unfortunately, customs fees are not free, but if I don't find a Canadian reseller I'll probably order from you.
cool.gif

Oct 7, 2007 at 2:41 AM Post #1,528 of 2,524
Quote:

Originally Posted by gp_hebert /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Will there be any Canadian retailer that will sell the Westone 3?

No foul there Flavio. :wink:

Yes we have dealers in Canada. I don not know them off the top of my head, but check the search on the website.

Oct 7, 2007 at 12:50 PM Post #1,530 of 2,524
Doug, Can you please hurry up and release them while the Australian dollar is so strong against the USD???
biggrin.gif

The AUD is currently hovering around 90 US cents.. I remember a few years back when it was around 50-60 cents...
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back