Watercooler Tour Thread - (New eligible participants welcome PM me for details.) - See second post for active tours.
Jan 12, 2022 at 10:28 PM Post #16 of 1,206
Pablo Torres - Vancouver, BC
Agree to follow terms

Jan 13, 2022 at 1:03 AM Post #17 of 1,206
Matz Rios - North York, ON

Agree to follow the terms.

Jan 13, 2022 at 9:25 PM Post #20 of 1,206
Hello,

Kevin Jacques - Vancouver, BC

I participated in the Vision Ears Elysium & VE8 tour last year and am already signed up with AudioTiers.

All of my information is the same but I'll email it this weekend just in case.

I was the last participant for that tour and co-ordinated with bill@audiotiers to send the package back to him.

@Rockwell75

Jan 13, 2022 at 9:28 PM Post #21 of 1,206
Hello,

Kevin Jacques - Vancouver, BC

I participated in the Vision Ears Elysium & VE8 tour last year and am already signed up with AudioTiers.

All of my information is the same but I'll email it this weekend just in case.

I was the last participant for that tour and co-ordinated with bill@audiotiers to send the package back to him.

@Rockwell75

While inspired by @Barra this tour program is entirely independent so even if you participated before I'll need all your info sent to me as per the instructions on the first page of the post. Would love to have you on board...cheers!

Jan 13, 2022 at 9:30 PM Post #22 of 1,206
While inspired by @Barra this tour program is entirely independent so even if you participated before I'll need all your info sent to me as per the instructions on the first page of the post. Would love to have you on board...cheers!
All good. I'll email you my info this weekend. @efejoao

Jan 13, 2022 at 11:01 PM Post #23 of 1,206
Howard Olsen Delta BC
all terms agreed. email coming

Jan 14, 2022 at 11:31 PM Post #24 of 1,206
The tour kit has landed:

33032B82-7E51-40AF-BF1F-FAFB393AA188.jpeg

Jan 16, 2022 at 9:39 PM Post #25 of 1,206
Participant list shared on the second post of this thread and cross posted here:

Here is the participant list as it currently stands. As of today (Jan 16) there are 2-3 who are still working through the tour registration process. Registration will be an ongoing thing so if you arrive to the party late-- don't worry as long as your're eligible you will be able to participate. Let's get as many as we can experiencing these wonderful IEMs.

My intention is, as much is possible, to move the unit gradually West -> East-- I reserve the right to add, remove or shift the participant order at my discretion throughout the tour. I will do my best to meet everyone's needs and the exigencies of your lives & schedules-- please keep communication regular and consistent when needed.

Biodegraded (#5 above) is a friend from SBAF who has participated on these tours before. In fact he was the one who mailed me the Elysium tour unit way back when. He will be receiving the unit from @tgx78 and passing it on to @endless402, both of whom I am in regular communication with so there will be no problem with me quarterbacking the kit through those individuals.

If you don't see your name here and are expecting to it's likely because we haven't completed registration process yet. There are some people with whom I have already done many transactions and have some familiarity for whom I've waived the "proof of employment" requirement-- but every other expectation spelled out on the opening page above of this post remains consistent for everyone to satisfy my personal OCD & administrative security. Please take the time to review the tour expectations now that we're getting gong so everyone is on the same page. Thank-you for understanding-- now let's enjoy the music.

When it comes time to mail out the kit I will post a picture in the reserved post below and clarify some instructions around shipping. Remember: all shipping is to be done via Canada Post Express with tracking-- no exceptions. I have heard some horror stories lately with couriers but Canada Post has always been very safe & very reliable.

Henceforth refer to the second post on the first page for updates-- I'm just sharing it here to get started.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2022 at 10:03 PM Post #26 of 1,206
@Rockwell75 , I absolutely want to participate. I will read the instructions and send over the documentation. I thought this was going to follow the same process through Audiotiers but apparently not?

Jan 17, 2022 at 10:10 PM Post #27 of 1,206
Joao Guilherme Moura Ferreira ( John Moura - short version)

Langley, BC (Metro Vancouver)
I agree to follow the tour’s rules and I was a participant of the previous VE tour.

Jan 17, 2022 at 10:31 PM Post #28 of 1,206
I thought this was going to follow the same process through Audiotiers but apparently not?

It's basically the same process.

Jan 17, 2022 at 11:27 PM Post #29 of 1,206
Jan 17, 2022 at 11:29 PM Post #30 of 1,206

Users who are viewing this thread

Back