VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
Jul 27, 2015 at 11:13 PM Post #1,052 of 3,324
No, we can say we helped make them famous
wink_face.gif

even better :p pioneers thats us haha

Jul 27, 2015 at 11:39 PM Post #1,054 of 3,324
Jul 28, 2015 at 4:23 AM Post #1,059 of 3,324
Hi,

Not many new faces around this thread, but all of you seem to have the same opinion about VE earbuds, so at first I thought to join the club with the asura and/or monk, but when I sought the shipping costs from aliexpress, well, I’ll have to think twice: 21,45€ completely crazy IMO, they have to be really good and I’ll wait to more opinions before pulling the trigger (I know that everyone here praising VE earbuds have great reputation, but I need more “mainstream” feedback from more users before spending this…).

I know that still the monk would be below 30€ and that’s a great price if they are so good, but ie Edifier H180 where only 7€ shipped and they also sound quite nice (but not perfect).

Jul 28, 2015 at 6:37 AM Post #1,064 of 3,324
Saw the Monk at AE and was very tempted to hit the Buy button until I saw the shipping cost to my country which is 3x higher than the $5 price. That's ridiculous. I already have the Blox BE7. Is it worth getting the Monk still? What's in the Monk that's absent in the Blox? In the case of Asura, I rather go straight to Zen if I have the money to buy. The shipping cost makes it much pricier overall. Any thoughts is appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back