VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
Mar 23, 2015 at 8:36 PM Post #46 of 3,324
I am hearing very nice synergy with the Zen off of the C&C BH amp (using either Colorfly C3 or laptop -> hifimediy sabre u2 usb dac).  The Zen off of the BH amp has a lot of kick and sounds very expansive. Really enjoying it. 

Mar 24, 2015 at 3:14 AM Post #48 of 3,324
sorry, we are new to aliexpress, must have messed up the setting again.....

Mar 24, 2015 at 4:13 AM Post #50 of 3,324
it was meant for the uk comment, that i.messed up the setting.again.therefore ,he cant order.

and @golov17 yours is already packaged and will be on its way in 30mins or so.

Mar 26, 2015 at 12:11 AM Post #54 of 3,324
Hey, everyone who did not buy because of the expensive shipping VE ZEN, the opportunity cost of delivery, which is much more profitable.

I didn't choose any shipping options other than EMS before , Which I do understand now is no good for business ,  I have never shipped with anything other than EMS for international shipping before, coz they are secure and fast.  But then after I read about the options , I seems to be better for the customers to have more options , even sometimes it might take over a month for the deliver, and certainly ideal for our VE monk to reach everyone while keep its low price. But I still highly recommend shipping via EMS, for its speed~

Cheers 

Lee

Mar 26, 2015 at 2:48 AM Post #56 of 3,324
Mar 26, 2015 at 11:52 AM Post #57 of 3,324
  I am hearing very nice synergy with the Zen off of the C&C BH amp (using either Colorfly C3 or laptop -> hifimediy sabre u2 usb dac).  The Zen off of the BH amp has a lot of kick and sounds very expansive. Really enjoying it. 

Man,  where did you bought them?

Mar 26, 2015 at 12:22 PM Post #58 of 3,324

Man,  where did you bought them?

Myself and a few others were fortunate enough to get review samples from Lee (@zhibli06). I like differing sound sigs (as long as they are good), and the Zens are very complimentary to the Titan1's. Where the Titan1's have upfront bass and highs and are more aggressive and in your face, the Zen is warmer and more neutral but with a big sound (when paired with synergistic amp) that provides a more "headphone" like experience (and for me works well for longer listening sessions).

Mar 26, 2015 at 12:29 PM Post #59 of 3,324
Myself and a few others were fortunate enough to get review samples from Lee (@zhibli06
). I like differing sound sigs (as long as they are good), and the Zens are very complimentary to the Titan1's. Where the Titan1's have upfront bass and highs and are more aggressive and in your face, the Zen is warmer and more neutral but with a big sound (when paired with synergistic amp) that provides a more "headphone" like experience (and for me works well for longer listening sessions).
Today ordered C & C BH2, thanks to your post, we will try to Zen.

Mar 26, 2015 at 2:04 PM Post #60 of 3,324
Originally Posted by golov17 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Today ordered C & C BH2, thanks to your post, we will try to Zen.

Cool. You probably won't mind the 80 hour battery life either! I'm using the BH off of my laptop & hifimediy sabre u2 dac. I am preferring the BH to the E12 in that configuration with the Zen. The E12+Zen sounds good, but the soundstage of the BH+Zen combo is more open.

And I am still really enjoying the Zen off of my Ihifi 770 DAP (without any additional amp). The 770 has 120mw per channel @32ohm and pushes the Zen along very nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back