VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
Mar 21, 2015 at 2:21 AM Post #16 of 3,324
I hadn't tried the Asura's before now, but damn, they're really good as well. Awesome!

Mar 21, 2015 at 8:02 PM Post #19 of 3,324
the official store on taobao.com is 52vecn.taobao.com or s.52ve.cn
we are starting the official aliexpress store as well, with they key word “ve zen” , you can find its link, we will post more items, but for now it is.just zen.

cheers

Lee

Mar 22, 2015 at 8:40 AM Post #21 of 3,324
  I think "torture one-self" is too extreme of a translation XD

I don't know any English words that can accurately capture the meaning of '折腾‘。 Perhaps 'torment'?

Mar 22, 2015 at 9:14 AM Post #22 of 3,324
I think it is totally out of my English skill level either to find one word for "折腾“ in English.

but ”折腾“ = 反复做某 = do something over and over again.

Just wanna to clear this up~
deadhorse.gif

Cheers 

Lee

Mar 22, 2015 at 11:02 AM Post #24 of 3,324
maybeim completely wrong here, but do you mean something related to [COLOR=660099][COLOR=660099] The Myth of Sisyphus[/COLOR]?[/COLOR]
was a good read thank you. Helped me reevaluate a bit my 'meaningless' job on this Sunday :redface:

Mar 22, 2015 at 11:09 PM Post #25 of 3,324
Question of the day is for $128 + $20 shipping how much better are they over the $40 Blox MC2 ......

Also what's justifying the price of $128 ?  It's got the same cheap $1 earbud shell and the packaging and accessories no more than $10

Mar 23, 2015 at 12:08 AM Post #26 of 3,324
Regarding justification of the price, firstly, the same shell had been used by many earbuds of varying price and quality, up to and including the original Sennheiser MX500. Secondly, the difference in price may be justified by the premium drivers we utilized and also the time and money we invested in researching mechanical tuning, placement and damping of said drivers in the shell.
cheers
lee

p.s. our ve monk is in the same casing for just 25.1rmb, which is less than 5USD. imho, it sounds pretty good for the money.

Mar 23, 2015 at 2:11 AM Post #28 of 3,324
Regarding justification of the price, firstly, the same shell had been used by many earbuds of varying price and quality, up to and including the original Sennheiser MX500. Secondly, the difference in price may be justified by the premium drivers we utilized and also the time and money we invested in researching mechanical tuning, placement and damping of said drivers in the shell.
cheers
lee

p.s. our ve monk is in the same casing for just 25.1rmb, which is less than 5USD. imho, it sounds pretty good for the money.

When will the earbuds be available for purchase? I'm itching to buy them not only for review, but also to compare them with my best of in-ear monitors.

Mar 23, 2015 at 2:18 AM Post #29 of 3,324

cheers
lee

When will the earbuds be available for purchase? I'm itching to buy them not only for review, but also to compare them with my best of in-ear monitors.

yes, though we just started our Ali express , we need to list more item and find better ways to ship them.

but i will pm you the link.

Cheers 

Lee

Mar 23, 2015 at 2:29 AM Post #30 of 3,324
Loving both earbuds :blush:, sound like a bit more v-shaped (asura) :blush:. Not burned in yet using it now...have 50hrs on the Zen :blush:

Yeah, I have no problem grooving with the asura's while the zen's are on the burner :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back