VE - A New and Impressive Earbuds Brand
Mar 23, 2015 at 2:30 AM Post #31 of 3,324
  Question of the day is for $128 + $20 shipping how much better are they over the $40 Blox MC2 ......

Also what's justifying the price of $128 ?  It's got the same cheap $1 earbud shell and the packaging and accessories no more than $10

agreed. honestly, i hate these shells... how come they always use the same crappy cheap shell, i would have hopened for a shell used in the yuin pk series . that would have been perfect match. and the perfect bud.
the price seems a bit high for me as well atm. thats why im holding back.

Mar 23, 2015 at 6:08 AM Post #32 of 3,324
  Question of the day is for $128 + $20 shipping how much better are they over the $40 Blox MC2 ......

Also what's justifying the price of $128 ?  It's got the same cheap $1 earbud shell and the packaging and accessories no more than $10

If you are asking the 'value' question, then you might be happier keeping M2c. Even with Sennheiser MX985's designer's grade metal pieces and top-of-the-line SQ, I am still not sure I'll say it offers better value than the M2c. This can be said to Blox TM7 or Yuin PK1 vs. M2c just as well. At the end, all the money you paid for Zen / TM7 / PK1 and even MX985 are purely for the SQ they offers, not the high 'value factor' that isn't there. That, I think, is what justify the price (or not, depends on how you see it).

Mar 23, 2015 at 11:07 AM Post #33 of 3,324
Mar 23, 2015 at 11:48 AM Post #34 of 3,324
Thanks for your interest on our brand, 

the VE monk is out of stock right now , it is only 25.1 rmb (about 5usd) for retail~the price is fixed at 98rmb right now so that people won't buy it by mistake.

We are working on the new monk as we speak, but it might take about 1 to 2 more months to make them available to the whole world. (if we got lucky lol)

Cheers

Lee 

Mar 23, 2015 at 12:49 PM Post #35 of 3,324
Hi All....Is anyone interested in doing a tour (US only) of the Asura and Zen? I was thinking something along the lines of what FiiO does with their DAPs (ten days, reviewer posts a review then pays to mail the headphones off to the next person on the list (insured and with signature required)).

I will organize it. @ClieOS is this a violation of the forum rules at all? My assumption is no, and I was just going to start a thread to run it.

Mar 23, 2015 at 1:41 PM Post #37 of 3,324
  Hi All....Is anyone interested in doing a tour (US only) of the Asura and Zen? I was thinking something along the lines of what FiiO does with their DAPs (ten days, reviewer posts a review then pays to mail the headphones off to the next person on the list (insured and with signature required)).

I will organize it. @ClieOS is this a violation of the forum rules at all? My assumption is no, and I was just going to start a thread to run it.

No, you are good to go. I would suggest like we have done in the past perhaps pics from the participants of what they either receive or send out sent to you(the organizer) and the tour members contact and deal with each other to arrange details but you know where the phones are without a doubt cause of the pics.

Mar 23, 2015 at 2:00 PM Post #38 of 3,324

No, you are good to go. I would suggest like we have done in the past perhaps pics from the participants of what they either receive or send out sent to you(the organizer) and the tour members contact and deal with each other to arrange details but you know where the phones are without a doubt cause of the pics.

Great! Thread started:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/760065/ve-zen-and-asura-usa-tour

Mar 23, 2015 at 2:12 PM Post #40 of 3,324

Great! Thread started:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/760065/ve-zen-and-asura-usa-tour

Awesome, can't wait to read the reviews.  

Not putting myself on the list though, I ain't too good with doing words good.

Mar 23, 2015 at 2:27 PM Post #41 of 3,324
Thanks guys for all your support, just wanna to say it... It ain't easy to start on Ali Express with Zero Feedback, need to do something about it. Just wanna say it in advance to those who wanna buy Zen and Asura now. It might take us a while to finish posting items on AE and find out how to ship outside of China properly. We can sell to you right now, but our store has zero feedback on Ali Express, and the shipping is EMS, even with 50% off , people are looking at around 20USD for the shipping.
So just wanna you all to know that I am really working on it right now.  

Since this is not really something we should be talking about here, if anybody has any idea on this toplc , plz do PM me....

Cheers 

Lee

Mar 23, 2015 at 4:56 PM Post #44 of 3,324
I have just tried to order a pair from Ali Express but they apparently don't deliver to the UK....
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back