Vape-Fi
May 12, 2015 at 2:10 AM Post #1,111 of 3,183
Just wondering do you guys have specific steeping methods or do you do different things for different flavor types. I.e. fruits, custards, creams, etc.

Reason I've asked is I finished my 500 ml of Beetlejuice and I've had this other 500 ml bottle since February untouched. I didn't bother to open it for whatever reason. Ha.
Anyways, I cracked it open tonight and OMG it's like it was just mixed. I get this watery type of strong pineapple (this is how BJ always starts out.)

I am slightly pissed because there's a normal 2 week steep period associated with good BJ. I hadn't shaken the bottle or anything and am shocked at the results.
It's very curious how the flavor hasn't developed. Never had a bad batch from Crimmy so it's just interesting how when left to sit no changes in flavor occur.

May 12, 2015 at 6:29 AM Post #1,112 of 3,183

Ruby Roo's last VLog shows her holding one at the 18:00 mark...

This was on Footon's FB page, posted last Friday.

Yeah it's already for sale since yesterday. Also saw a vid of it already from Footoon where he shows it and builds it. But I want reviews so I know if I should pull the trigger or not :p Npt much to be found yet.

May 15, 2015 at 11:47 AM Post #1,113 of 3,183
i received that mini Haze clone RDA yesterday.  threw a basic micro 26ga kanthol build into it.  i'm really really liking this thing.  i like it's size. very small.  don't let hte size fool you.  it has huge vapor production and the flavor is noticeably better than my Little Boy RDA.  another thing i absolutely like about this thing is the position of the air holes.  they are nice and high, so you can over drip and there is zero leaking.  on my little boy, i get leaking around the air holes quite a bit.  the fit of the barrel and topcap feels real good too.  snaps right in and just feels right.  on my little boy, snapping the barrel onto the deck is sometimes tough and wants to clip the o-ring because the edges are pretty sharp.  anyhow, if anyone is looking for a mini RDA that produces huge clouds and has good flavor, it's worth the buy if you can find one!

May 18, 2015 at 5:28 PM Post #1,115 of 3,183
  Have any of you guys tried the VapeXhale Cloud EVO?

I use to have the original VapeXhale Cloud and it was the best vaporizer I have ever used.  

most of these guys do not discuss herbal vapes.  but i've heard the best is the airizer air.  that vapexhale looks similar to the airizer solo.  i tried a friends Crafty this weekend and it was ok.  i've also tried the Pax as well.  i still prefer vaping concentrates vs flowers.

May 18, 2015 at 5:40 PM Post #1,116 of 3,183

most of these guys do not discuss herbal vapes.  but i've heard the best is the airizer air.  that vapexhale looks similar to the airizer solo.  i tried a friends Crafty this weekend and it was ok.  i've also tried the Pax as well.  i still prefer vaping concentrates vs flowers.

I kinda got that feeling, but I thought I would see anyway.  I mean, herb + music + good sound just goes together, yeah?  :)

Concentrates aren't readily available in my area, but top-notch flowers are.  

I haven't vaped in awhile, but I really miss it because it had such a great effect for daytime usage.  More of a energized, cerebral, upper effect compared to combustion.  

As far as the Airizer Solo, looks pretty neat.  I'm looking more for a home unit though, but I definitely do need a portable one as well.  Have you tried the DaVinci Ascent?  That looks like a really nice portable one.  Wonder how it compares to the Solo.

As far as the home unit Airizers, I don't like whips, so if it uses a whip, I'd probably pass on that.  

My favorite thing about the Cloud is the glass airways, and how the unit automatically adjusted temperature based upon how hard I was drawing.  It could turn all my flowers to a dark dark dark brown without combusting.  

Plus those hydratubes look incredible.  Water filtered vape; seems hard to beat.

May 18, 2015 at 6:19 PM Post #1,117 of 3,183
it's legal in my state.  :)  i havent tried any tabletop type vapes since the og volcano, which was several years ago.  :)  all the rest have been handhelds.  but yes,  glass is the way to go.  that's why people like the solo so much is the glass tubes/mouthpieces. 

i actually wish there were more glass RDA's out there.  i loves me some glass. 

May 18, 2015 at 6:35 PM Post #1,118 of 3,183
  it's legal in my state.  :)  i havent tried any tabletop type vapes since the og volcano, which was several years ago.  :)  all the rest have been handhelds.  but yes,  glass is the way to go.  that's why people like the solo so much is the glass tubes/mouthpieces. 

i actually wish there were more glass RDA's out there.  i loves me some glass. 

I've always wanted to try the Volcano, as it's a classic that has stood up against the test of time, but I always wondered how much medicine you lose from the vape attaching to the inside of the bag, since it takes a little bit of time to fill (not sure how much time), instead of it going directing into your lungs.  

The Ascent is suppose to be an all glass airway/mouthpiece too.  Glass is definitely the way to go.  Better taste, and glass isn't reactive to chemicals (I don't think so at least, which is why it's used it labs), so there is no interactions with the vape/smoke, as compared to plastic, metal, etc.  

What portable one do you use now?  

Do you also vape nicotine?  If so, which vape do you use for that?

May 18, 2015 at 6:53 PM Post #1,119 of 3,183
i vape nicotine too.  really low.  i use 3mg juice.  my personal vape rig is in the pics on this page a few posts up.  for my herbal concentrates i use the same regulated mod box and put on a dual coil atomizer made for concentrates. 

just smear a dab onto the coils and vape away.

May 18, 2015 at 10:14 PM Post #1,121 of 3,183
Anyways I've been using the 0.5 coil head because the 0.3 head doesn't work too well on my 30 Watt device. I'm using 100VG juice and it doesn't seem to be wicking very well. Constant weird taste. Even after letting it soak in for 20+ minutes I take the coil head out and it doesn't seem to be very saturated. All holes in the tank are exposed so juice can get in just fine.

May 18, 2015 at 10:42 PM Post #1,123 of 3,183
  i vape nicotine too.  really low.  i use 3mg juice.  my personal vape rig is in the pics on this page a few posts up.  for my herbal concentrates i use the same regulated mod box and put on a dual coil atomizer made for concentrates. 

just smear a dab onto the coils and vape away.

Nice pics.  Doesn't using the same vaporizer for flowers that you use for juice not taint the taste of the flowers?

May 18, 2015 at 11:21 PM Post #1,124 of 3,183
TIT V3 ordered. The Deathstalker.

May 19, 2015 at 12:03 AM Post #1,125 of 3,183
New toys arrived Friday from FT, Silverplay and Infinite Kayfun V4.

The Kayfun V4 is a seriously nice flavor tank, Infinite's version is very well made.

The Silverplay is a vapor and flavor beast!
Massive airflow, 6ml's of juice and dual coil only. It basically has the same tiny build deck as the Goblin and wicking it is a little time consuming as there is a lot of trimming for an exact fit. Filling the Silverplay is a PiTA as you cant see how much juice is in the tank since the glass is at the top. One of the main features of the SIlverplay is that all the Kayfun parts fit on it. Putting a bell cap on the Silverplay eliminates the is it full or not problem. If you use coil gunking juices, you will soon find dry burning and rewicking the it can get annoying.

Still waiting for the Flash e-Vapor V3 and the Nextgen, both are on route. If the Nextgen lives up to all the hype, then I can see it and the Flashi as my EDC devices.

Anyone in the US wanting to buy a Kayfun V4, then VaporRange is liquidating their inventory of Tobeco Kayfun V4's for $9.95 with free shipping in the US. I would have liked to pick up a couple but they want $30 to ship them to Canada... These are considered one of the best clones on the market along with the Infinite. If you want any get them carted up as I don't think their stock will last too long.
http://www.vaporrange.com/Tobeco-Kayfun-4-V4-RBA-Rebuildable-Atty-p/tob-kayfun4.htm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back