Valentine's Day approacheth... what will ye do?
Feb 9, 2002 at 5:48 PM Post #47 of 72
Quote:

Originally posted by Nick Dangerous
Hire a voluptuous call girl and treat her to dinner near your ex's table.

LOL, I like your style, Nick......

biggrin.gif

Feb 9, 2002 at 9:34 PM Post #48 of 72
Quote:

Originally posted by KR...

You might as well let it our of your system now, you will feel better afterwords.

Well, I've already ranted to pretty much anyone I know, so I've gotten most of it out. And besides, I'd end up scaring off everyone if I let it all out here.
wink.gif

Aaaaaanywho, I ordered my new toy from Headroom yesterday. The ER6 should arrive early next week.
biggrin.gif

Feb 10, 2002 at 3:05 AM Post #49 of 72
ai0tron, sadly I agree with a lot of what you've said. Then again, I'm the depressed type....
frown.gif

I find life meaningless and the search for meaning or happiness meaningless in itself.

Feb 10, 2002 at 4:30 AM Post #50 of 72
It is also meaningless to find no meaning in anything.

Happiness cannot exist without sadness.

We live in a world driven by consumerism and that is because people are greedy. But people are also caring and giving. Concentrating on everything sad and worthless in the world will never accomplish anything. Also look at the things that bring some form of content and happiness.

YY50BG.gif

Feb 10, 2002 at 5:50 AM Post #52 of 72
Quote:

Originally posted by kelly
I have the strangest job ... surrounded by beautiful women--some of them LITERALLY ex-supermodels.

I'm sending you my resume'...now...

Feb 11, 2002 at 3:17 AM Post #55 of 72
I definitely agree with Adam on the Fickle category. My very first girlfriend dumped my because I "had changed." She didn't dump me for another guy or anything, she just all of a sudden said that she didn't feel the same way about me. It was so weird cause things had been going really well and we never had any major fights or anything. Oh well, I must be blind or something.

Not to sound too negative here, but I do have to agree with ai0tron on some points. I do not think life is meaningless. I do think over analyzing life is pointless. Why waste life thinking about how pointless everything is. I just like to try and have a good time. I know that you'll tell me these are just pointless chemicals sent from my brain, but oh well, I still like them. I do agree with ai0tron in that a lot of girls don't have very much self control. What really irritates me is this one girl who's going out with a pretty good friend of mine and doesn't mind cheating on him at all. Mind you, she hasn't done it it in a while, but she comes on to me a lot and I really feel bad about it... However, for the time being, I'm going to have to be joining the SAD team. I think I'm either going to get drunk, get with a girl, or do both. We'll see what happens
wink.gif

Mike

Feb 11, 2002 at 4:45 AM Post #56 of 72
What I do every year - have my wife wait on me hand and foot. I have been blessed with one of the greatest gifts - my birthday falls on Feb. 14th. Flowers, candy, jewelry...HAH!!!

Feb 11, 2002 at 11:16 AM Post #58 of 72
aiOtron
You sound such a tormented artist dude.
I suppose it is down to living those meaningless illusions or getting into the coffin and waiting?.
wink.gif

I think it was Hunter S Thompson:

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"

Setmenu.
tongue.gif
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Feb 11, 2002 at 12:01 PM Post #60 of 72
Well, I have to agree with ai0tron about some women being as lecherous as most men. I was at a club on Saturday with two guys and two girls. One girl was married, (to a karate master nonetheless), and she was still making out with my friend. I found myself rather repulsed. Call me old fashioned, but marriage is a serious commitment...I have no problems with premarital sex, in fact, I am highly in favor of it, but both parties need to be unattached, or going out with each other. Commitment is commitment. Anyway, I think I will be alone for Valentine's day, as the girl that has been coming on to me has turned out to be 16!!!!! Ahhh...I am 23. She looked 20. Thank god nothing happened. I may want to find some companionship, but I am not going to take advantage of a 16 year old girl, even if that is the legal age in this country....
As for ai0tron's rant, I disagree. I think that life certainly has meaning. In fact, one of the biggest problems in this world is that there are so many people who live their life thinking only of what will happen after their death. I have in mind religious fundamentalism and so on. I think that you have to live your life with an understanding that you can make a difference, even if only to a few people. This means, as Nick Dangerous said very well, that you should try and pursue your own happiness without taking away from the happiness of others. Work for the good of humanity, and have fun. That is what I try to do.
Yeah, so forgive this post if it makes no sense, as I just got back from a nice dinner where I consumed a bottle of nice wine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back