Valentine's Day approacheth... what will ye do?
Feb 8, 2002 at 9:44 PM Post #16 of 72
Thanks for the suggestions.

We're going to watch one of Pocket Sandwich's infamous melodramas and toss heaps of popcorn at the bad guy, stay at a hotel suite, eat a huge sushi lunch the following day, and then she's going to get some white tulips delivered on the 14th.

The strip club idea might work, but I actually don't like them. Maybe I'm weird, but I usually get very pissed off whenever I go. I already get a face-full of the "beauty for money" paradigm in my highly materialistic neighborhood... and strip clubs are simply the lowest common denominator of that sentiment. Besides, many of the women are lesbians.

I don't want to reward that. I've dated so-called lesbians and strippers before which made me miserable. Why pay money to get teased? If I can't have it, I don't want to pay for a look. Also, having to pay $8 for a thimble of rotgut tequila drives the point home, I think.

</rant mode>

Feb 9, 2002 at 12:26 AM Post #17 of 72
Damn proud to be celebrating SAD here.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 9, 2002 at 2:07 AM Post #19 of 72
Hell, this is going to be my second Valentine's with my wife and I don't feel so good. It turns out that I married someone who´s as opinionated, strongminded, neurotic and nervous as me. I married a clone and lately I just can't escape the feeling that I am screwed up for life. I will be going to Neurotics Anonimous (I have been crying like a baby and feeling worthless lately) and my wife said she´s going to do the same. I don't feel like celebrating for those reasons, and I am also working that nigth. So, well, I have no idea what to do, but perhaps I'll take my wife and baby out for dinner or something. Then I'll go home and feel miserable for the rest of the evening.

Feb 9, 2002 at 2:12 AM Post #21 of 72
Quote:

Originally posted by Onix
Hell, this is going to be my second Valentine's with my wife and I don't feel so good. It turns out that I married someone who´s as opinionated, strongminded, neurotic and nervous as me. I married a clone and lately I just can't escape the feeling that I am screwed up for life. I will be going to Neurotics Anonimous (I have been crying like a baby and feeling worthless lately) and my wife said she´s going to do the same. I don't feel like celebrating for those reasons, and I am also working that nigth. So, well, I have no idea what to do, but perhaps I'll take my wife and baby out for dinner or something. Then I'll go home and feel miserable for the rest of the evening.

Apparently you've married my ex. Congrats to both of you.

Kelly

Feb 9, 2002 at 2:33 AM Post #22 of 72
Quote:

Originally posted by kelly

Apparently you've married my ex. Congrats to both of you.

Kelly

Thanks Kelly, I really needed that. Nice to see I am not the only one.

Feb 9, 2002 at 2:51 AM Post #23 of 72
Quote:

Originally posted by disturbed
Hey Dusty Chalk

can I join you with Darkest Days?

I really feel like listening to that song "Torn Apart"

You certainly may, but I must say, we are a SAD effin' lot (not just you and I -- most of us on this thread).

A friend of mine has a theory: women fall into three categories: psychotic, taken, or elsewhere. I'm not sure I agree, but it sure seems to be the case lately. My last girlfriend is in Mexico right now, with some guy named "Joel". That's not even Mexican...

NP: O Brother Where Art Thou? -- I gotta say, this kinda sucks. Sumpin' awful.

Feb 9, 2002 at 3:09 AM Post #24 of 72
Yeah you know what, I'm single, and yesterday, I met a nice girl who has a boyfriend, so I'm still single. But that didn't stop her from getting freaky, hell no, it's just a little fun RIGHT? I mean, I didn't find out she had a boyfriend until AFTER I got teased. What happened to the days when a woman behaved like she had a boyfriend??

Nowadays, women are just layin it out all over the place, having this thing called 'FUN'. I finally realized that women have NO self control. NONE, they will, and I repeat and stress WILL, cheat on you, or anyone, if the right guy comes around. And thats the damn truth. MEN DO NOT BE FOOLED. Women, are driven by the hormonal urge to reproduce just as men are. I know they talk about how men are pigs and all we want is sex, but its a ploy. All the women want is sex too!. The damned chemical reactions in our brains won't let us aspire to a higher perception of what it is to be human. We don't reproduce out of choice we do it out of the necessity of our unthinking response mechanisms. I don't even believe that human beings are human beings. We are low like animals. We are too stupid to understand what is best for us and too stupid to care so we just do what FEELS GOOD and pretend thats what life is all about!!!

AnD THIS ALL GOES FOR ME TOO!! Because i dont have control over my sexual desire either. And hollywood, and the media, and books, and music, and a million other things are all being used to further AUGMENT our extreme sexual desires, and to justify being a player, or a person, entirely as a form of SOCIAL CONTROL! because happy people are governable people!!! when you say life is all about having fun, and being happy, you are simply making yourself a part of the horde. Happiness is sooooo overated. Happiness is just a little bwip of endorphins that get released in your brain. You can get HAPPINESS from drugs for NO DAMNED REASON whatsoever. Emotions are by no means a reason for life. LOVE is not a reason for life. Science and math are not reasons for life, the pursuit of knowledge is not a reason for life. There is no REASON for life!!! i laugh at the world!! I laugh atit madly because it is trully insane!!! HHAH AH AHAHAAHAHAHAHA !!!! I LAUGH I LAUGH!!!!!

whew. Well, Im glad thats over. WHY, why am I glad? Why ask why drink bud dry. DRINK some alcohol and stop asking questions!!! DRINK, SMOKE, HAVE SEX, LISTEN TO SOME DAMN MUSIC. HAVE FUN FUN FUN. PILE IT ALL ON, PILE THE FUN ON TILL IT ****ING KILLS ME. JUST GIVE ME A GOOD **** SO I CAN WAKE UP TOMORROW AND FEEL LIKE I MEAN SOMETHING TO THE HUMAN RACE. GIVE ME A PULLITZER PRIZE SO I CAN MENTALLY JERK MYSELF OFF EVERY TIME I LOOK AT IT. RELEASE A NEW CD YOU ****ING ROCK BANDS YOU!!! WE NEED TO BE ENTERTAINED, I NEED TO BE ENTERTAINED. I NEED TO ENTERTAIN. I NEED IT. I MUS THAVE FUN. FUN fune fune ufen fuenf feen fuuuuun foon fun fu nfunf fufnf

**** THE OWRLD! no **** THE UNIVERSE!!!! \

HOW DARE THE LORD THINK THAT I WOULD BE SATISFIED WITH SUCH A MEAGER EXISTENCE! HA!! I LAGUH AT THE LORD OF ALL THE UNIVERSE< MY MASTER!! I LAUGH AT PHYSICS AND MATHEMATICS, I LAUGH AT THE BURNING BALL OF HYDROGEN THATS GIVES LIFE TO THE WORLD SO THAT I MIGHT LIVE! I LAUGH AT IT ALL!! I LAUGH AT ITS COMPLEXITY BECAUSE IT WILL ALWAYS BE MEANINGLESS NO MATTER ITS UTTERLY CONTRIVED BEAUTY!!

AND I LAUGH AT YOU ALL FOR EVEN CARING ABOUT VALENTINES DAY, AND I LAUGH AT MYSELF FOR CARING, AND I LAUGH AT YOU FOR LIKING MUSIC, FOR EVEN PRETENDING THAT YOU ENJOY LIFE!!! FOR PRETENDING THAT THE SIMPLE, STUPID THINGS YOU AND I DO EVERYDAY ARE SATISFYING, I LAUGH!!!!

HA, HAHA , HEH, heh, hewwooo. ahhh. Ok. Well, if you read all that, congratulations.

Feb 9, 2002 at 3:10 AM Post #25 of 72
Quote:

Originally posted by Dusty Chalk
My last girlfriend is in Mexico right now, with some guy named "Joel". That's not even Mexican...

Well Dusty, you just change the pronuntiation to "Ho l", and it's Spanish.
wink.gif

Feb 9, 2002 at 3:18 AM Post #27 of 72
Quote:

Originally posted by ai0tron
Why ask why drink bud dry. DRINK some alcohol and stop asking questions!!! DRINK, SMOKE, HAVE SEX, LISTEN TO SOME DAMN MUSIC. HAVE FUN FUN FUN. /B]

okay. someone is really drunk in here.

hey, does this rival that flasken 'drunk' thread?

Feb 9, 2002 at 3:24 AM Post #29 of 72
I'm tired of the ********. I'm like Michael Douglas in falling down. I get killed at the end because I'm carrying a squirt gun. Because it was all just an elaborate joke and nobody got it. Thats what I think life is, an elaborate joke. Its damn funny too. You just gotta know what to look for.

Feb 9, 2002 at 3:33 AM Post #30 of 72
Yah but didn't Michael Douglas also fire off a loaded Bazooka 30 minutes prior?

I'm gonna go listen to Iron Maiden song that was based on the book/movie now lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back