Valentine's Day approacheth... what will ye do?
Feb 8, 2002 at 3:23 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 72

Nick Dangerous

Mr. Tuberrific
My little petunia is feeling down:

cam.jpg

I'm thinking dinner, drinks, and a play. Anyone else have any plans for the 14th?

Feb 8, 2002 at 4:44 AM Post #2 of 72
I hate Valentine's Day worse than New Year's Eve. I'll probably get some good take out and listen to something good to console myself. Perhaps Stabbing Westward, Darkest Days. Yes, that would be choice.

Feb 8, 2002 at 5:45 AM Post #5 of 72
I second the Super Monkey Ball!
biggrin.gif

Feb 8, 2002 at 7:07 AM Post #6 of 72
Nick

What good plays are in Dallas this coming week? That's not a bad idea. We eat out constantly and sometimes we even go out to dinner, so that's a bit routine. It'd be nice to do something different but the weather in Febrary rules out things like the Water Gardens. I'm definitely open to suggestions.

Kelly

Feb 8, 2002 at 7:37 AM Post #7 of 72
Feb 8, 2002 at 10:14 AM Post #8 of 72
My wife and I will have been together for 18 years on the 17th(yeah, since we were both 16).We always do something special on ST. Valentine's day. This year I'm suprising her with day spa gift certificate.Whenever she goes to one of those she comes back really horny.I can't wait duhuh,duhuh,duhuh,huh,huh,huh,huh.

Feb 8, 2002 at 12:02 PM Post #10 of 72
Ugh. Valentines Day. If you would've asked me 2 months ago I would've been really excited. Now...let's just say I'm calling it Singles Awareness Day.
frown.gif

My brother and I are going to take our grandma out to dinner (we're good grandsons
biggrin.gif
), but other than that I'm probably going to stay around the house and mope. And probably get a nice buzz going or something....

Feb 8, 2002 at 1:46 PM Post #11 of 72
Flower stores, Coca-Cola etc. have been trying hard to introduce St. Valentines day in Denmark, and unfortunately they seem to be succeeding. I will probably always refuse to do anything "special" on Valentines day... it's not a Danish tradition, so why should I? because the big money people say so? nah....

Besides, my relationship with my present girlfriend is a secret to everyone but my family (some people would get hurt if they knew), so we'd have a hard time going anywhere (someone might see us
biggrin.gif
)..

Feb 8, 2002 at 5:15 PM Post #13 of 72
Quote:

Originally posted by AdamP88
[...] I'm calling it Singles Awareness Day.
frown.gif

[...]

I really love that name, unfortunately I will also celebrate SAD instead of Valentines Day.

Feb 8, 2002 at 5:47 PM Post #14 of 72
Nice to know someother people are also in the same boat as me....I feel much better now
smily_headphones1.gif

I though I was the only one not celebrating

UP WITH SAD
biggrin.gif

Feb 8, 2002 at 6:49 PM Post #15 of 72
I'll probably be curing my hangover - 13.2. is my birthday. 33... oh my...
biggrin.gif

Greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

Users who are viewing this thread

Back