V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Apr 28, 2013 at 8:17 PM Post #14,252 of 23,366
Quote:
Nope! I guess it is a FRUITY company.

!

wink.gif

Apr 29, 2013 at 1:37 AM Post #14,255 of 23,366
from the vmoda site: "Please use your official company email address (ex: @apple.com, @microsoft.com, etc) when registering"

so its either apple, or microsoft. he said its a "fruit company", and you guess microsoft??

edit: or are you being cynical and im just being dumb?

Apr 29, 2013 at 2:07 AM Post #14,256 of 23,366
Quote:
from the vmoda site: "Please use your official company email address (ex: @apple.com, @microsoft.com, etc) when registering"

so its either apple, or microsoft. he said its a "fruit company", and you guess microsoft??

I thought that microsoft is a fruit company that sells small and soft fruits like grapes and berries. I believe that epictheless has made a valid guess. 
biggrin.gif

Apr 29, 2013 at 3:26 AM Post #14,257 of 23,366
Quote:

Haha...Yeah, I thought the answer was obvious the moment Transformatron gave his first hint (i.e. "For a company that sells… fruit?"). I was just having fun and tossing out sarcasm (no cynicism, though -- I still have some faith in humanity)...I'd figured my selective use of smilies would capture the tone of my responses; my apologies for any confusion. 
biggrin.gif

Apr 29, 2013 at 4:01 AM Post #14,258 of 23,366
Quote:

Haha...Yeah, I thought the answer was obvious the moment Transformatron gave his first hint (i.e. "For a company that sells… fruit?"). I was just having fun and tossing out sarcasm (no cynicism, though -- I still have some faith in humanity)...I'd figured my selective use of smilies would capture the tone of my responses; my apologies for any confusion. 
biggrin.gif

NEVER let it happen again. 
biggrin.gif

Apr 29, 2013 at 8:40 AM Post #14,259 of 23,366
Well, bought a c5 from jds labs over the weekend and am really looking forward to its arrival. Should only be a couple of days transit time because I live just north of Chicago and they're near St.Louis. Hope I can tell the difference between this and my fiio e17 with my 100's.

Apr 29, 2013 at 12:28 PM Post #14,262 of 23,366
Apple used to carry V-MODAs a long time ago, and that was how I got my Vibe I.  Hope they will start carrying the brand again.

Apr 29, 2013 at 2:06 PM Post #14,263 of 23,366
are xl pads out yet? The current pads don't bother me much, i never notice my ears touching the driver... but if as many people say that they do really do i wonder if they have ever worn something like the ath ad70 even with the angled drivers they still feel closer then the m100's. I can personally wear my v moda m100's for hours, but if i dont adjust them slightly every hour or so I definitely have some fatigue on my ears and pain. Mainly from clamping force.

Apr 29, 2013 at 2:23 PM Post #14,264 of 23,366
Quote:
are xl pads out yet? The current pads don't bother me much, i never notice my ears touching the driver... but if as many people say that they do really do i wonder if they have ever worn something like the ath ad70 even with the angled drivers they still feel closer then the m100's. I can personally wear my v moda m100's for hours, but if i dont adjust them slightly every hour or so I definitely have some fatigue on my ears and pain. Mainly from clamping force.

1st - if the xl pads were out, youd know about it. all of head-fi would know about it, if they wanted to or not.
2nd - you can bend the headband and stretch it out to reduce clamping force.
3rd - i think its alot to do with the net/mesh/ whatever that protects the driver. it (mine atleast) seems to be shaped like a dome, protruding out into the earspace and not flat like other headphones. its killing the bottom of my ears...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back