V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Jul 5, 2012 at 3:05 AM Post #2,810 of 23,366
Quote:
Lol I think you mean July 4th. Thats why I've been waiting all day for him to give some updates either here or on facebook.

You'll notice a big increase/decrease my posts and replies when I am swamped pre-release of all our products. what i decided to do was "micro-blog" the final PP, quality verification and MP phases on Facebook/Twitter and our beloved Head-Fi.  

I'll cover the hinge philosophy next. 

However, note that big things are happening as I was summoned by a large company for meetings tomorrow and I have to prepare!  Wish me luck, its big...B  And I want to thank every one of you, as the "BUZZ" of M-100 is aptly, explosively DYNO-MITE!  

Jul 5, 2012 at 3:18 AM Post #2,811 of 23,366
Quote:

You'll notice a big increase/decrease my posts and replies when I am swamped pre-release of all our products. what i decided to do was "micro-blog" the final PP, quality verification and MP phases on Facebook/Twitter and our beloved Head-Fi.  

However, note that big things are happening as I was summoned by a large company for meetings tomorrow and I have to prepare!  Wish me luck, its big...B  And I want to thank every one of you, as the "BUZZ" of M-100 is aptly, explosively DYNO-MITE!  

Take your time buddy...better to get it done right (not just development but the marketing, the advertising, announcement, etc). It's been a long development product, a little bit extra time isn't exactly going to affect the sales of this product - in time, it's quality speaks for itself.

Jul 5, 2012 at 3:29 AM Post #2,812 of 23,366
Quote:

Hmmmm the summoned part makes me think of Apple or Microsoft because they're known for doing that but the big B part makes me think of a big name audio company such as Beyerdynamic. Am I close?

Jul 5, 2012 at 3:55 AM Post #2,813 of 23,366
Quote:
He mentioned the 'house' too, so that could be anything....termites?  I'm in the process of selling our house myself.  Closing date is next week so lucky for y'all, I wont be on the board much.

damn.... no daily dose of randomness and innuendos 

Jul 5, 2012 at 4:00 AM Post #2,814 of 23,366
Quote:
Hmmmm the summoned part makes me think of Apple or Microsoft because they're known for doing that but the big B part makes me think of a big name audio company such as Beyerdynamic. Am I close?

Really? I thought he was just using slang lol. You might be right though.
Quote:

Yeah I know your busy man, the wait should be worth it though. Wishing you well tomorrow and we are more than happy to help create the buzz.
biggrin.gif

Jul 5, 2012 at 5:00 AM Post #2,817 of 23,366
Quote:
It looks like it has input jacks on each cup to daisy chain your music. 

Yep was just gonna post this. This is actually a nice feature but not only to daisy chain but also switch sides for the cord to whichever fits you best.

Jul 5, 2012 at 5:06 AM Post #2,819 of 23,366
I had to view the picture in fullscreen to see the input jacks you guys were talking about. Good catch, or maybe I'm just blind. I'm really liking the all black color scheme, though I'll have to see the other choices before I settle on which color to get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back