V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Dec 5, 2013 at 6:48 PM Post #17,672 of 23,366
Dec 5, 2013 at 8:25 PM Post #17,674 of 23,366
  I know!  You and Craigster75 are pushing into financial ruin!!!  I need to get one now too!  and will probably get a Theorm 720 as well!!  Lord knows what else is going to push me to buy another headset!!!  THE LORD ONLY KNOWS!!!

mmm i think they'll be fine.

craigster75 says he considers his ultrasone sig dj  "end game" headphones, so he's prob not on the hunt for a lot more stuff. dr. sheep alrdy has a lot of toys by the looks of his list, so unless he is pushing to get a really high-end end game headphones, his gig looks fine.

i doubt ppl who can't afford this hobby are here.

Dec 5, 2013 at 9:09 PM Post #17,676 of 23,366
  I know!  You and Craigster75 are pushing into financial ruin!!!  I need to get one now too!  and will probably get a Theorm 720 as well!!  Lord knows what else is going to push me to buy another headset!!!  THE LORD ONLY KNOWS!!!

That's not even close to it, as I just bought a house last month and placed a $6k+ order with Origin PC this evening...  But my CEntrance M8 LX 4XL is finally shipping TOMORROW!! 

Dec 5, 2013 at 9:11 PM Post #17,677 of 23,366
  mmm i think they'll be fine.

craigster75 says he considers his ultrasone sig dj  "end game" headphones, so he's prob not on the hunt for a lot more stuff. dr. sheep alrdy has a lot of toys by the looks of his list, so unless he is pushing to get a really high-end end game headphones, his gig looks fine.

i doubt ppl who can't afford this hobby are here.

Oh you are seeing nothing yet, and you should have seen my Gundam and Transformer collection.  I was looking into Ultrasone a while ago, but I do think Audeze is a better pick.

Dec 5, 2013 at 10:46 PM Post #17,678 of 23,366
I'm looking to move to Japan next year and just thinking about going to Yodobashi in Akihabra is my wallet's worst nightmare.  It's totally sick!  So many headphones, amps, dacs all there for you to play with and listen to and spend your money on.

Okay sorry for getting everyone off topic.  Am still rocking the M-100's!  w00t!

Dec 5, 2013 at 11:48 PM Post #17,679 of 23,366
And then the Alpha Dog came along. XD

mmm... i wld think that he wld stick w/ the ultrasone sig dj since they are portable. he's kinda a basshead sooo...

Dec 6, 2013 at 12:34 AM Post #17,680 of 23,366
I'm looking to move to Japan next year and just thinking about going to Yodobashi in Akihabra is my wallet's worst nightmare.  It's totally sick!  So many headphones, amps, dacs all there for you to play with and listen to and spend your money on.

Okay sorry for getting everyone off topic.  Am still rocking the M-100's!  w00t!
It would be. They are pricier than the other headphone stores but you'll get a lot of credit points with them :).

Dec 6, 2013 at 1:19 AM Post #17,681 of 23,366
Bought my M100 today.Never spent this much on cans before.But judging from my short listening session before my nightshift.They are worth the price.They don't fully cover my ear.I guess the Xl pads are the same diameter? No worries they are still comfortable. And they sound excellent with my Fiio E12 amp!Great combo!

Dec 6, 2013 at 1:22 AM Post #17,682 of 23,366
Bought my M100 today.Never spent this much on cans before.But judging from my short listening session before my nightshift.They are worth the price.They don't fully cover my ear.I guess the Xl pads are the same diameter? No worries they are still comfortable. And they sound excellent with my Fiio E12 amp!Great combo!
haha they dont cover my whole ear too !

Dec 6, 2013 at 1:25 AM Post #17,683 of 23,366
Dec 6, 2013 at 4:19 AM Post #17,685 of 23,366
Guys my shadow version V-Moda M100s were stolen yesterday... 1 freaking day after I ordered the XL Pads and the Boom Mic for my PS4. 

I still have my AD700s for gaming, but I need to do the mic mod.

However I no longer have headphones for all the electronic music I listen to and I am stuck with a boom mic and xl pads. Should I rebuy the M100s in white or something. I'm pissed. I had a feeling these we going to last me at least 4 more years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back