Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10!
Jan 22, 2017 at 2:32 AM Post #1,173 of 1,751
  Hi All,

Did you guys encounter X10 v1.1 hanging? When I play "Michael Jackson - Thriller (VINYL) (NEW MASTERING) YERAYCITO MASTER SERIES - FLAC" My X10 will hang and will not play. None of the buttons, dial and switch can work. I cannot even power off. Pressing the reset button will reset the unit but after power up, it will hang straight away.

The only way to get out this hang loop is to take out the SD card, Reset than put the SD card back in. And dun listen to one of my favourite track. :frowning2:

All other FLAC and MP3 works fine. Does xDuoo read this thread? If they do, hope they will do something to fix the bug.

VL.

Happened to me many times.  There were songs/albums that I had to remove to avoid the hang/freeze bug of the X10.

Jan 22, 2017 at 3:45 AM Post #1,174 of 1,751
  Hi All,

Did you guys encounter X10 v1.1 hanging? When I play "Michael Jackson - Thriller (VINYL) (NEW MASTERING) YERAYCITO MASTER SERIES - FLAC" My X10 will hang and will not play. None of the buttons, dial and switch can work. I cannot even power off. Pressing the reset button will reset the unit but after power up, it will hang straight away.

The only way to get out this hang loop is to take out the SD card, Reset than put the SD card back in. And dun listen to one of my favourite track. :frowning2:

All other FLAC and MP3 works fine. Does xDuoo read this thread? If they do, hope they will do something to fix the bug.

VL.

Hello,try to remove the folder album artwork

Jan 22, 2017 at 3:58 PM Post #1,181 of 1,751
A week back I sold my xduoo x3, thinking of upgrading to the x10. For the time being I am using my JDS labs c5d with my iPhone, in low gain for my H6's. Although the amp performs better than my x3, it totally lacks portability. For this reason, I want to go back to the DAP scenario without an amp. How good is x10(only sonically, no fancy features needed) compared to the c5d as a DAC AMP combo for an android or iPhone? I am a person who always looking for the darkest possible background by the way.

Jan 23, 2017 at 8:17 AM Post #1,183 of 1,751
The audeze isine10 has great synergy with xduoo x10. Coincidental both ends with 10. Punchy bass, 3d staging, smooth treble.

Jan 23, 2017 at 9:33 AM Post #1,184 of 1,751
Just read Massdrop's description of X10....."The high-definition, high-contrast full HD screen can be read easily even in bright conditions"....hahahahahah
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Jan 23, 2017 at 10:00 AM Post #1,185 of 1,751
I have been "window shopping" fiio daps for the past month, x3ii, x1ii, x5ii( if found at good price used) Its been hard trying to decide on which, and now ive stumbbled accrosd this xduoo x10 and find myself battling decisions again, any advice would be appreciated to help my decission. Not overly concerned with bells and whistles as long as i can get good quality audio from my senn' hd598, budgeting around £ 120-150.

Have been considering a dac/amp combo for use with sony z3 as UI i imagine would be more superier but willing to sacrifice that if a substancial gain can be had in audio quality using the above choice of daps.
Help much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back