Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Apr 12, 2013 at 2:07 AM Post #1,366 of 3,153
I use Hidition NT6 and recently, well, 6 weeks before I bought Unique Melody Merlin.
Then same as you, mine is delayed because of the cube. I can feel your pain.

However, if you are interested in buying one from Hidition. I think I can help you, as I am a Korean living in South Korea.
Not saying UM is bad, but Hidition is quite decent, both in sound and build quality.
Also, their build speed is phenomenal. Mainly because they're not really in the global market yet. Anyway I got mine in about a week.

Let me know if you're interested in Hidition. Also hope your Miracle to be perfect as you've waited this long (as I am waiting now).

Marcus

May I PM you regarding the NT6 later today, I have some interest acquiring this or the pro.

Many thanks

Apr 12, 2013 at 2:12 AM Post #1,367 of 3,153
Quote:
Marcus

May I PM you regarding the NT6 later today, I have some interest acquiring this or the pro.

Many thanks

Sure thing. If I'm not sleeping or playing some Skyrim. I'll be in touch with you.
It's quite a shame Hidition not getting much attention. Their products are on par with other popular ones such as UM or Heir.
(However I think in terms of build quality, there is a room for more improvement can be done)

Apr 12, 2013 at 2:15 AM Post #1,368 of 3,153
Sure thing. If I'm not sleeping or playing some Skyrim. I'll be in touch with you.
It's quite a shame Hidition not getting much attention. Their products are on par with other popular ones such as UM or Heir.
(However I think in terms of build quality, there is a room for more improvement can be done)

Thanks Marcus!

Apr 12, 2013 at 2:19 AM Post #1,369 of 3,153
All these talks about delays, problem with custom, etc, make me worry about my order. Hope I got lucky and get the Miracle on time.

Apr 12, 2013 at 2:20 AM Post #1,370 of 3,153
Well, apart from this off-tracking, I really want my pair of Merlin to arrive soon.
I heard Merlin is like Miracle with a subwoofer, and if that's the case, I might seriously consider getting Miracle after listening Merlin.

Apr 12, 2013 at 2:35 AM Post #1,372 of 3,153
Trying to convince UM Lab sent my CIEM first, and then ship the crystal cube when they have them in stock. 
But quite impossible to make UM Lab to do extra work without any comfort.
If I were you, I'd just tell them to forget about the damn cube. It's not like it's important or anything.

Apr 12, 2013 at 7:29 AM Post #1,375 of 3,153
What cube are you talking about? Is it the presentation box of the Miracle?

I know

Even though it's true that the cube is useless for my CIEM, i still consider it as a part of UM Miracles.
So i decided to wait for it.

Apr 12, 2013 at 7:30 AM Post #1,377 of 3,153
You don't know how many of us are jealous of that cube 
size]

No but seriously, I want one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back