Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Feb 26, 2013 at 4:36 PM Post #871 of 3,153
In the end, the most important thing is to trust your own ears. Test your perceptions by doing long term tests (e.g. 1 week per cable before coming to a conclusion) and choose what you like because that's all that matters.

Science and research are great, but they can't measure everything at once the way our perceptions and experiences can.

Feb 26, 2013 at 5:50 PM Post #872 of 3,153
When I saw people do comparison on miracle and claim they are monitor type of ciems and will reveal lots of recording flaws who is no good for mainstream music.

My founding is kind of different:they are actually very forgiving compare to my other cans. Especially compared to T1(full size) and ex1000(IEM). For most of the recordings that makes me suffer from silbilannce, miracle actually handles it well. It is an all around IEM for all kinds of recordings.

And I do find the pairing of it to dx100(firmware 1.3.7)the lacking bass quantity issue has been resolved while keep the low clean.

Now, I was more i interested in the new cciem that has 3 band as amp

Feb 26, 2013 at 7:42 PM Post #873 of 3,153
Quote:
When I saw people do comparison on miracle and claim they are monitor type of ciems and will reveal lots of recording flaws who is no good for mainstream music.

My founding is kind of different:they are actually very forgiving compare to my other cans. Especially compared to T1(full size) and ex1000(IEM). For most of the recordings that makes me suffer from silbilannce, miracle actually handles it well. It is an all around IEM for all kinds of recordings.

And I do find the pairing of it to dx100(firmware 1.3.7)the lacking bass quantity issue has been resolved while keep the low clean.

Now, I was more i interested in the new cciem that has 3 band as amp

I have EX1000. It's true that EX1000 sounds really harsh and edged because of some poor recording. However, IMO, a nicer combination is more important.
Half years ago, i used EX1000 with my Ipod Classic. I guess all of you have already known what would happen.
And now i used EX1000 with AK100 a lot, since my Miracles is still shipping to UM lab, and my TG 334 is on its way home.
I found AK100 with EX1000 sounds really good. At least, EX1000 is more compromised and docile even though the recording of some songs is very limited. 

Feb 27, 2013 at 1:42 AM Post #874 of 3,153
Quote:

Highly doubt it's not placebo.
All three are transition metals, there shouldn't be anything unique about each to somehow conduct electrons differently to the point where it affects our (pathetic) sense of hearing. 

IMHO, there COULD be a small difference, but it's just that. A difference, not an actual/measurable improvement. People may just like the different sound because they're expecting an improvement and will call it one. 

Or, people are just telling themselves it sounds better because they wasted half as much $ on the cable as they did on the actual IEM.

Well isn't that another of those people who thinks he knows better than everybody WITHOUT having tested the cable, and on top of that, tells you are a moron. Wow, nice way to enter a thread. Please give only informed opinions. Just for your informations, were are three people hearing an improvement with this combination. So maybe we are all crazy / stupid, but please keep it to yourself until you have tried the combo.

Feb 27, 2013 at 3:13 AM Post #875 of 3,153
I have EX1000. It's true that EX1000 sounds really harsh and edged because of some poor recording. However, IMO, a nicer combination is more important.
Half years ago, i used EX1000 with my Ipod Classic. I guess all of you have already known what would happen.
And now i used EX1000 with AK100 a lot, since my Miracles is still shipping to UM lab, and my TG 334 is on its way home.
I found AK100 with EX1000 sounds really good. At least, EX1000 is more compromised and docile even though the recording of some songs is very limited. 

Well, trust me. After you got your miracle, you will find it sounds good on any thing you plug it in. It is that forgiving
^_^

Feb 27, 2013 at 4:19 AM Post #877 of 3,153
I have a balanced cable on order for my Miracles and cannot wait to it arrives. If switching cables on the Miracles is anything like what I hear with my 334s after upgrading to the 000 cable from the stock one, then I am in for a treat. I was a non-believer until I tried.

To the fellow who trolled his way onto this thread I say:

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance—that principle is contempt prior to investigation.

Feb 27, 2013 at 8:47 AM Post #878 of 3,153
Troll alert!

Feb 27, 2013 at 11:11 AM Post #879 of 3,153
Helloooooo...anyone who owns both Miracles and MG6PRO ?If yes,any comparison?Which one would you prefer for a live  performance?
Thank you!!!
PS: I only own the IE8 ,but too much bass-relaxed(even if i love bass in general),not detailed mids and highs....

Feb 27, 2013 at 11:26 AM Post #880 of 3,153
Quote:
Helloooooo...anyone who owns both Miracles and MG6PRO ?If yes,any comparison?Which one would you prefer for a live  performance?
Thank you!!!
PS: I only own the IE8 ,but too much bass-relaxed(even if i love bass in general),not detailed mids and highs....

I don't have IE8 but i have IE7 and they're supposed to be pretty similar, i've found EQ'ing the highs on the IE7's improves the detail a lot, so might work on IE8 too. That sennheiser veil is pretty terrible.

I can compare Miracles with IE7 once i finally get my hands on them, going for my 2nd set of impressions tomorrow, so hopefully they get them right this time.

Feb 27, 2013 at 7:32 PM Post #883 of 3,153
Quote:
Well isn't that another of those people who thinks he knows better than everybody WITHOUT having tested the cable, and on top of that, tells you are a moron. Wow, nice way to enter a thread. Please give only informed opinions. Just for your informations, were are three people hearing an improvement with this combination. So maybe we are all crazy / stupid, but please keep it to yourself until you have tried the combo.

Have ANYONE tested EVERY cable? 

Who's the moron now?

Your using Russell's teapot as your argument, completely illogical and stupid.

I've tried cables that's bragged of however many 9s they have after the decimal point. Highly doubt that paying an extra $100 to get the extra 9 in the back is going to make any difference. And no, I'm not stupid enough to try further.

Feb 27, 2013 at 9:24 PM Post #885 of 3,153
Quote:

Have ANYONE tested EVERY cable? 

Who's the moron now?

Your using Russell's teapot as your argument, completely illogical and stupid.

I've tried cables that's bragged of however many 9s they have after the decimal point. Highly doubt that paying an extra $100 to get the extra 9 in the back is going to make any difference. And no, I'm not stupid enough to try further.

Before we talk about anything else, you do not talk to me like that. Or to anyone on this forum for that matter. I highly doubt that you would do so face to face, so please do not do it on this forum. Please stay polite.

Second of all, learn to read. I accused you of saying I was a moron, and you misread and thought I was talking about you. And then you say I am a moron once again. And then that my arguments are stupid. Well aren't you a well mannered one ? Could someone please moderate this guy insulting people.

Actually, I am not even going to talk about the cable issue anymore as someone as foul mannered as you are does not deserve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back