Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Jan 26, 2013 at 10:16 AM Post #527 of 3,153
Oh
Have anyone ordered HD FULL COLOR artworks?
Really want to take a look.
I have sent two high-resolution anime imagine to UM, but i still worry about if the real performance will be good for me.
Hope the HD FULL COLOR artworks won't be rough.

Jan 26, 2013 at 11:57 AM Post #529 of 3,153
Quote:
Sorry I haven't tried full HD color. But you can look on UM Facebook page, there are some examples I think. I liked the black opaque because it is very simple / classy. And transparent is also very nice, you can see the components...but for the plates I have always preferred silver titanium :)

We Chinese seem always having same idea!
Cheer~

Jan 26, 2013 at 3:52 PM Post #533 of 3,153
Quote:
I married Chinese no wonder us Miracle owners get along so well
wink.gif

Haha
Really enjoyable to see UM getting better right now.
Hope they can more focus on Chinese market, too.
At least, their location and CIEM's price are competitive enough against those UE, WESTONE, and FITEAR.

Jan 26, 2013 at 10:01 PM Post #534 of 3,153
Quote:
As promised, here are the pics of my Miracles, with a comparison with my Shure SE530x6 (also by UM).

Great design, Mimouille!! Love the black with silver - I'm a touch jealous!

On another topic, I can confirm that having to do a refit IS painful (due to waiting after experiencing the awesome sound of the Miracles) so do everything you can to get the impression right first time around.

On yet another topic (this forum's been so busy over the last few days!), I got a great email from Matt, the manager of ACustoms, apologising for the original response and explaining the circumstances. They have done a great job of smoothing things over while taking full responsibility. We all make mistakes, but they handled it really well and have repaired my experience as a result - bravo ACustoms / UM Australia!

Jan 27, 2013 at 5:20 AM Post #535 of 3,153
Quote:

Great design, Mimouille!! Love the black with silver - I'm a touch jealous!

On another topic, I can confirm that having to do a refit IS painful (due to waiting after experiencing the awesome sound of the Miracles) so do everything you can to get the impression right first time around.

On yet another topic (this forum's been so busy over the last few days!), I got a great email from Matt, the manager of ACustoms, apologising for the original response and explaining the circumstances. They have done a great job of smoothing things over while taking full responsibility. We all make mistakes, but they handled it really well and have repaired my experience as a result - bravo ACustoms / UM Australia!

Thanks...I'm enjoying the right now :)

Jan 27, 2013 at 5:59 AM Post #536 of 3,153
I can see Mat's point..........Yes some of you are definitely ball breakers.......Considering the timing .......Chinese new year.....and all those orders they trying to get through.....I say .... Good on you Mat........ say it like it is....At least he had the balls to do it.....
if you cant handle that ......or understand that.............ahhhh forget about it......its just too hard...............

Jan 27, 2013 at 7:46 AM Post #538 of 3,153

Users who are viewing this thread

Back