Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
May 9, 2013 at 9:05 AM Post #1,651 of 3,153
Next aim is JH13Pro! Just want to confirm that JH13Pro is better than Miracles.
I am selling my To Go! 334 to earn some budget. After i get my UM Miracles, To Go! 334 just sounds unnatural, and the fitness of To Go! 334 make me uncomfortable.
Though the fitness of Miracles is a bit imperfect, i still think the Miracles sound great without sacrificing anything.
Get ready to say bye to my To Go! 334. It really bring me into high-end IEMs and CIEMs.

May 9, 2013 at 9:08 AM Post #1,652 of 3,153
If you want to climb the ladder next step is Spiral Ear SE5, not JH13pro :wink:.

Next aim is JH13Pro! Just want to confirm that JH13Pro is better than Miracles.
I am selling my To Go! 334 to earn some budget. After i get my UM Miracles, To Go! 334 just sounds unnatural, and the fitness of To Go! 334 make me uncomfortable.
Though the fitness of Miracles is a bit imperfect, i still think the Miracles sound great without sacrificing anything.
Get ready to say bye to my To Go! 334. It really bring me into high-end IEMs and CIEMs.

May 9, 2013 at 9:13 AM Post #1,653 of 3,153
Quote:
If you want to climb the ladder next step is Spiral Ear SE5, not JH13pro
wink.gif

I heard that SE5 Way is warmer and more alike To Go! 334. Though I don't doubt SE5 Way is a great CIEM as well as at a great price, i really don't think my AK100 with T1 can drive them best. And also this kind of sound signature just doesn't please me at all. 
Any other advice to my next step other than SE 5way? CIEMs from Hidition seem good.

May 9, 2013 at 9:21 AM Post #1,654 of 3,153
I don't know if SE5 is warmer, but for me it's very natural. My Miracle is coming tomorrow, will come back with some impression between them.
Contact sprks01 and Mimouille, they both have SE5 and AK100. From their impression, it seems that they are pretty happy about the combo.

May 9, 2013 at 9:25 AM Post #1,655 of 3,153
Quote:
I don't know if SE5 is warmer, but for me it's very natural. My Miracle is coming tomorrow, will come back with some impression between them.
Contact sprks01 and Mimouille, they both have SE5 and AK100. From their impression, it seems that they are pretty happy about the combo.

Thanks
And i heard some people is not able to make a SE5 way due to their small ear canals? 

May 9, 2013 at 9:28 AM Post #1,656 of 3,153
Yes, that's true. They need to squeeze 5 sound tubes into the canal. I was lucky that my ear canal is just big enough.

May 9, 2013 at 12:54 PM Post #1,658 of 3,153
To me the SE5 sound NOTHING like the 334, they are more delicate sounding and refined. They do not have the 334 slow decay bass and thick mids. The se5 are natural and ultra detailed without being dark at all. The lower bass is a marvel, and the sound have à texture that I had never heard before.They complement the Miracles very well, but you do need big canals. My wife has ultra small canals so ai got her se3 reference.
I heard that SE5 Way is warmer and more alike To Go! 334. Though I don't doubt SE5 Way is a great CIEM as well as at a great price, i really don't think my AK100 with T1 can drive them best. And also this kind of sound signature just doesn't please me at all. 
Any other advice to my next step other than SE 5way? CIEMs from Hidition seem good.

May 10, 2013 at 1:27 AM Post #1,659 of 3,153
Why would you want JH13 if you already got the Miracle? If I had the cash to splash it would be the SE 5way all the way, at least you will be getting a different sound sig on your music.

May 10, 2013 at 1:33 AM Post #1,661 of 3,153
Quote:
Far.....canal......You need............ BIG CANALS.....Damn......How would you know? Is there anyway to without getting impressions done?

Well if you already have customs, you can take pictures of them according to the SE5 impression picture guide and send them to Grzegorz and he will give a first opinion. But you can never be sure until the prints are in the lab. He knew from the start that my wife could do a SE3 at most thought. But we are getting out of the subject.

May 10, 2013 at 3:00 AM Post #1,662 of 3,153
Quote:
Why would you want JH13 if you already got the Miracle? If I had the cash to splash it would be the SE 5way all the way, at least you will be getting a different sound sig on your music.

Miracle's soundstage is really really huge, wide and deep. It creates a really good atmosphere for classical music.
But SE 5way is not my taste. And my ear canal is really small. I don't think mine can fill in 5 tubes!
Recently, innerfidelity posted a thread about the comparisons among 24 CIEMs. Even joker gave a higher comment on JH13pro Freqphase. 
So i just want to try how amazing JH13Pro will be. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back