TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems
Jan 15, 2015 at 11:40 AM Post #438 of 1,206
If they fit like the VSD3s then you will not notice they are there.

In my ears and from the picture I provided before, they feel as comfortable!

Jan 15, 2015 at 12:03 PM Post #439 of 1,206
In my ears and from the picture I provided before, they feel as comfortable!

too much of goodness in one, come on, dont leak much. keep some for the review.
biggrin.gif

Jan 15, 2015 at 12:13 PM Post #440 of 1,206
  too much of goodness in one, come on, dont leak much. keep some for the review.:D

I am sick of waiting for the review....make it happens already lol.... Dlnt tell me 200 hours burn in.

Well...and my prime order still not shipped yet...not even prepared for shipment...what the fun ? Can anyone comment on these

Jan 15, 2015 at 1:09 PM Post #441 of 1,206
I am sick of waiting for the review....make it happens already lol.... Dlnt tell me 200 hours burn in.

Well...and my prime order still not shipped yet...not even prepared for shipment...what the fun ? Can anyone comment on these

These things are horrible. Way too much bass bloat with no resolution and distorted treble. Sound stage is congested and stuffy. It sounds like two sub woofers playing through a pile of blankets.

JKJK, I don't have mine yet. Still waiting (impatiently)

Jan 15, 2015 at 1:53 PM Post #442 of 1,206
These things are horrible. Way too much bass bloat with no resolution and distorted treble. Sound stage is congested and stuffy. It sounds like two sub woofers playing through a pile of blankets.

JKJK, I don't have mine yet. Still waiting (impatiently)

Lol, when I started to read your post I had to double check what thread I was in :)

Jan 15, 2015 at 2:10 PM Post #444 of 1,206

Iv'e ordered from Overseas through Amazon thinking because I have prime and it says prime shipping I would get it right away, I did 2 weeks later:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Jan 15, 2015 at 3:37 PM Post #450 of 1,206
Patience is a virtue

Wahhh, i want to cry...it just updated tk preparing for shipment...can you tell how much i refresh my status ? I am telling you, this is the best hobby ever...though my wife doesnt think so...lol. Comes to think of it, does anybody has the same hobby with their wife ?? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back