TTPOD T2 Hybrid iems
Jan 14, 2015 at 9:30 PM Post #421 of 1,206

I've been there before. It's so hard to wait!

Amazon really has me hooked, though. If I can't get it Prime I'm really really not likely to buy it (for most things). So spoiled :)

Guilty. Sometimes I even pay $4 or $8 depending on size to get it next day...one time I bought something at 8AM and it came the same day.

Jan 14, 2015 at 9:31 PM Post #422 of 1,206
I've been there before. It's so hard to wait!

Amazon really has me hooked, though. If I can't get it Prime I'm really really not likely to buy it (for most things). So spoiled :)

And.....the same here. I never bothered ordering through eBay....bought one ROFLMAO..PRIME!!! Will have it on Friday mehehhehe only 4$ more. Why not. Thanks for the link

Jan 14, 2015 at 9:32 PM Post #423 of 1,206
  Guilty. Sometimes I even pay $4 or $8 depending on size to get it next day...one time I bought something at 8AM and it came the same day.

Yup! In Atlanta, they have same day delivery now as an option for some items (not these). I guess it has to be in our warehouse in the city for that to work.

Alright... so I ordered a Red/Gray set. Let's see how these do!

Update: Oh wow, these are available for Same Day, just have to order before noon. That's why it would be Thursday (tomorrow) for me, since it is past noon on Wed. Next day isn't even an option which would be normally Fri. Two day is Friday. Crazy.

Jan 15, 2015 at 12:34 AM Post #428 of 1,206
mins too is at customs since 13th, lets see, im waiting.

Jan 15, 2015 at 12:55 AM Post #429 of 1,206
just wanted to make a correction to my statement in the video!

there are 2 vents i see, after closer inspection so these don't isolate as well as the vsd3s (their closest cousin, visually speaking)

Where do you see 2 vents? One is across dynamic driver, but where is a second one? I examined everything close with a magnifying glass, only see one vent :wink:

Jan 15, 2015 at 4:30 AM Post #432 of 1,206
You're S-018 will get lonely

Lol... It may, or may not be. The thing about S-018 is their size, and portability. They are very small, and comfortable, just push in your ear and go. The T2 look like a pain to put on just as much as the IM70 without detatchable cable. I buy it due to the hype....:wink: and the first hybrid IEM for me

Jan 15, 2015 at 10:00 AM Post #435 of 1,206
Lol... It may, or may not be. The thing about S-018 is their size, and portability. They are very small, and comfortable, just push in your ear and go. The T2 look like a pain to put on just as much as the IM70 without detatchable cable. I buy it due to the hype....
wink.gif
and the first hybrid IEM for me

If they fit like the VSD3s then you will not notice they are there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back