TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Aug 29, 2014 at 7:20 AM Post #467 of 2,099
I have now joined the hype train!......order placed with Penon Audio for the sexy black one
biggrin.gif

Aug 29, 2014 at 12:42 PM Post #468 of 2,099
I'm really intrigued by this earphones.. I have a new pair of Brainwavz S1 gifted with a Fiio E17, anyone who owns both can make a comparison? If TTPOD are better I would sell the S1 and buy them for the same price. I also own a pair of Sony MH1-C, how do they compare?

I have not heard the S1, but Jokers rates them at a 7.8 in sound for $60. While Philips SHE3590 is also 7.8 at $7-10. And T1-E blows the Philips out of the water for me. Cause similar, just everything all-around better. Also, E17 should lend well to the T1-E I think.

MH1C is like a downgraded Tenore from what I've read, and I like the T1-E better so yeah. Ask Hisoundfi; he has both, and he'll probably tell you the T1-E is way better, also more so with an amp.

T1E arrived at the airport today

Will be in me hands by Wed or Thu next week ...woot woot woot ...so pumped :)

Nice nice! :ksc75smile:

I have now joined the hype train!......order placed with Penon Audio for the sexy black one :D  

Congrats! Chug chug chug! Woot. Woot. It be legitimate hype too, especially for the performance to price.

Aug 29, 2014 at 1:17 PM Post #469 of 2,099
IMHO...

T1E >MH1C >TENORE

MH1 (or mh1c) and tenore have similar sound signatures with the mh1 sounding more filled out in the middle.

Tenore is more audiophile in terms of tonal balance.

Both the tenore and mh1 sound awesome and will have a place in my collection for a long time, but they both have design flaws. The mh1 might have the worst cable design in the history of headphone making. The tenore is made, well, the best word I can think of is cheap. Without hearing it first you would think you're holding a $15 pair of cheap headphones in your hands. Also, they don't hold up very well. I baby my stuff and I'm on my second pair of tenore. The drivers became annoyingly unbalanced.

Both have a more laid back signature compared to the t1e. I would say that the t1e sound is more entertaining and fun. It's sound is like having a stereo system you have to show off to your friends. WITH THE RIGHT TIPS, the signature has a wow factor to them. Build quality is great. Cable is awesome.

Aug 29, 2014 at 1:45 PM Post #471 of 2,099
Whoohoo! You're going to like them man!

Me last item...Havi is more than what me expected...and even more...trying to get me head wrap around Havi..did not put me review on them

Captain T1E@Hisoundfi gospel on these jet pack are turning many heads...so me have high hope for them...

Also the many friendly headfi members is what makes this TTPOD, Chinese and Havi much more than just buying iem because we can but most of all....the friend we make here

Aug 29, 2014 at 4:28 PM Post #474 of 2,099
  Try the wide bore white mediums or large to see if it changes at all, and try Ety insert technique though these fit relatively shallow. Those tips should give you close to a "perfect" sound-expected from them.

Thank you for advice! Will try this.

Also discovered new way to wear t1-e, more secure and comfy!

Aug 29, 2014 at 5:27 PM Post #475 of 2,099
May I know whether this comes with double flanged eartips or not?

My concern is the bulky body that may affect the fit, that is hitting my ears? If there are double flanged tips, then it might not an issue anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back