TTPOD T1-E Impressions thread
Aug 28, 2014 at 5:15 PM Post #451 of 2,099

We just need to call you Captain T1E. 
biggrin.gif

I'll be Co-Captain or 2nd in command if you guys promote me... 
wink_face.gif

Aug 28, 2014 at 5:26 PM Post #452 of 2,099

The only thing the "heir" style wide bore tips from Lunashops does better than making them look like one of the coolest iems I've ever seen is make them sound like one of the best sounding iems I've ever heard. I wish you could hear what this cheap little rig sounds like.

Lol, that's the first tips I put on them when I got them then all the tip talk here made me move away to other ones. I'll better put them on again.

Have you tried them with the Havi's as well? They're what I settled on for them.......

Aug 28, 2014 at 6:45 PM Post #453 of 2,099
Aug 28, 2014 at 8:36 PM Post #454 of 2,099

The only thing the "heir" style wide bore tips from Lunashops does better than making them look like one of the coolest iems I've ever seen is make them sound like one of the best sounding iems I've ever heard. I wish you could hear what this cheap little rig sounds like.

Hey man, I know I asked you this question a few times already and you replied before, but I can't find the link.  Sorry to bug you again (will bookmark it this time!), can you post a link again to these "heir" on lunashops?

Aug 28, 2014 at 10:25 PM Post #455 of 2,099
Hey man, I know I asked you this question a few times already and you replied before, but I can't find the link.  Sorry to bug you again (will bookmark it this time!), can you post a link again to these "heir" on lunashops?
No problem friend. Here ya go...

http://www.lunashops.com/goods.php?id=2334

Aug 28, 2014 at 11:03 PM Post #456 of 2,099
No problem friend. Here ya go...

http://www.lunashops.com/goods.php?id=2334

Thanks bud! Do you by any chance know how long is the red silicone stem part inside of those eartips?  If you can measure it in mm, please.  I have a few similar ones, even with wide bore opening (using it with Pistons now), but the stem itself is short so there is not enough of distance for the sound to"travel".

Btw, posting this question/reply in the forum instead of PM since I figured a lot of others can benefit from this info as well!

Aug 28, 2014 at 11:07 PM Post #457 of 2,099
Just got my t1-e in this evening... Haven't stopped listening to them since 
wink.gif
. Just first impressions (review to follow later...): Wow the housings are big! But shape is comfortable in ear. I prefer cable down, surprising I thought would be better over ear. They have very shallow fit for me, which means I had to use biggest size hybrid tips for best seal... haven't started tip rolling other brand tips yet. Bass impact is less than I expected from everyones comments. Seems more like very mid bass neutral but sub bass has incredible extension. They seem to be less "punchy" than my Mee m6. Highs and mids are very present making details in music easy to pick out, and soundstage is decent with good separation. The sound sig is less "intimate" sounding compared to the incredible monoprice iems which imo sound laid back and very good for soft music. So far completely satisfied! This is just straight out of the box experience, so I'm sure it will get even better! Here some "preview" pics. 
 ​
Packing is very fancy and beautiful!​
 ​
Please excuse my skateboard deck background, I am very much a man child 
etysmile.gif
 ​
Although somewhat awkward shaped housings the t1-e are comfy and sound good!​
 ​

Aug 29, 2014 at 2:09 AM Post #462 of 2,099
  Just got my t1-e in this evening... Haven't stopped listening to them since 
wink.gif
. Just first impressions (review to follow later...): Wow the housings are big! But shape is comfortable in ear. I prefer cable down, surprising I thought would be better over ear. They have very shallow fit for me, which means I had to use biggest size hybrid tips for best seal... haven't started tip rolling other brand tips yet. Bass impact is less than I expected from everyones comments. Seems more like very mid bass neutral but sub bass has incredible extension. They seem to be less "punchy" than my Mee m6. Highs and mids are very present making details in music easy to pick out, and soundstage is decent with good separation. The sound sig is less "intimate" sounding compared to the incredible monoprice iems which imo sound laid back and very good for soft music. So far completely satisfied! This is just straight out of the box experience, so I'm sure it will get even better! Here some "preview" pics. 
 ​
Packing is very fancy and beautiful!​
 ​
Please excuse my skateboard deck background, I am very much a man child 
etysmile.gif
 ​
Although somewhat awkward shaped housings the t1-e are comfy and sound good!​
 ​

Glad you're enjoying them 
smile.gif

They aren't basshead iems if that's what you were expecting. It might be the fact that is a comparison is too the M6, but I haven't heard those. It doesn't quite sound, from your descriptions, that your getting a proper(full) seal though. Good big quality bass with great extension is there, but not overblown or boom or BH material. Try the wide bore white mediums or large to see if it changes at all, and try Ety insert technique though these fit relatively shallow. Those tips should give you close to a "perfect" sound-expected from them.

Oh, man. That's rough. I guess you could order them from amazon, but they're 15 bucks more there. I think our resident space goat will tell you they're worth it though.

I ordered mine from Amazon through Shenzhenaudio, and I think they have dropped in price. I would go for that if DXSOUL does or doesn't cooperate. Very reliable there!

Aug 29, 2014 at 2:49 AM Post #464 of 2,099
In my opinion, the Yamaha EPH-100, which everyone... even Joker seem to love for EDM, seem to have too big and obnoxious of bass for me with diffuse but detailed treble. Though it was fairly well controlled and textured/detailed. And I tend love bass though I wouldn't say I'm a basshead at all. I didn't like that signature after a while, and the price at $150 is not worth them imo. I bought them around $125 as well. *still not worth it to me* People should be finding these T1-E instead!!!

These T1-E are more balanced and sound better at 1/4-1/3 of the cost to me! But ymmv cause sig preference is key. Havi B3 Pro 1 sound better too around $60-65, though it's a completely different signature. For price to performance ratio, I even enjoyed my $4($0.01+3.99 S&H) Philips SHE3590 more than the $90-150 EPH-100 which I sold.

Aug 29, 2014 at 5:40 AM Post #465 of 2,099
I'm really intrigued by this earphones.. I have a new pair of Brainwavz S1 gifted with a Fiio E17, anyone who owns both can make a comparison? If TTPOD are better I would sell the S1 and buy them for the same price. I also own a pair of Sony MH1-C, how do they compare?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back