TRINITY - PHANTOM/SAGARIS SERIES - Newer Thread (JUST IMPRESSIONS ETC - DO NOT POST ABOUT ORDER STATUS - COMPLAINING - ETC.)

Which Is Your Favorite Filter?

• Total voters
Apr 1, 2017 at 7:22 PM Post #361 of 1,582
On earlier models, Trinity Bob kept adjusting the filters. Some never came out - he didn't like them.The filter color coding did not match from 1 IEM to another. Now purple is supposed to be the same sound signature across the line. This still doesn't tell us if all purple filters are built the same way.

Apr 3, 2017 at 10:23 AM Post #363 of 1,582
Apr 3, 2017 at 10:34 AM Post #364 of 1,582

Thanks for the update bob. I wish you and your son the best, I know sickness can be hard on a family.
Hopefully the PM6 doesn't take too long getting here. I'm not an impatient guy, and I don't mind waiting, but the right channel on my Meze 11 Neo is going out, and they are the only IEM I have at the moment. I may have to steal back my old RHA ma750 from the friend I gave them to. :p
But seriously take your time getting everything done. I'd rather they be spectacular than here quickly and missing all the filters. :D

Apr 3, 2017 at 12:52 PM Post #366 of 1,582
Thank you for the update. We support you. Thank you for being humble enough to apologize and explain.

God bless and your son is in my prayers.

Well said, and the same for me as well.  You've supported the community plenty.  Now, let us support you.

Thoughts and Prayers,
-HK sends

Apr 3, 2017 at 1:21 PM Post #368 of 1,582
Thank you. You guys will turn me into a blubbering wreck
smily_headphones1.gif

Wait...didn't we already do that..? 
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back