TRINITY - DELTA HYBRID V II
Apr 19, 2016 at 6:06 AM Post #121 of 489
Right then guys, rather than type it all out again I will copy and paste below an email that has gone out to some customers this morning regarding the delay for US and Canadian customers..

Deep breath, here goes........

First of all please let me apologise for not responding quicker to your email and also the lack of information regarding your order.

What you may or may not know is that all orders that ship within the USA and Canada are done so by our small team in Alabama. All the stock they need to ship is supplied by us in the UK.

We shipped several cases of stock to Alabama to fulfil the pre-orders and this months on-going orders. 

We always use DHL to move our stock around and on this occasion DHL have made us work unnecessarily hard to get stock to our guys in the USA. At first we had a routine inspection by US customs (completely normal) which typically will add an extra day to our lead times. Following this we see a “unavoidable clearance delay" on our tracking, this is when we started chasing for answers as to what the delay was and any new time scales. DHL apparently could not tell us anything nor advise of a fixed time line for the stock to arrive in the USA. Over the following days between myself and our team in the US we made masses of calls and emails to get this “Unknown” issue resolved with not a single person seemingly able to resolve, call us back as promised or generally do their job.

Of course we are getting more and more aggravated by the situation as the emails roll in from you our customers asking for an update (as you quite rightly deserved) and we have not been able to tell you a single thing due to DHL seemingly have a melt down of some kind with our shipment.

To cut a long story short the issue was resolved late yesterday, apparently they did not have a copy of our US teams import licence (which they had since our first shipment), why oh why they could not have asked for this ages ago is beyond any of us.

So the shipment is now being moved out of the DHL Hub in Cincinnati and should be at our guys by tomorrow at some point, at which time they will start shipping to all you that have waited so patiently.

We are very sorry for not updating you sooner, but we felt offering no information was of no help to you and wanted to get some firm details before we emailed you back.

If there is anything we can do for you by way of apology please ask.

Apr 19, 2016 at 7:07 AM Post #122 of 489
WOW. DHL did not seem to have their act together. If all they needed was simply a copy of the US importing license how simple that would've been to obtain and move the shipment in a timely fashion.
For the people who are able to pre-order at least this means the product will be in your hands probably by the end of the week.
As expected, this has nothing to do with Trinity audio engineering but clearly shows poor performance on DHL's part

Apr 19, 2016 at 8:53 AM Post #123 of 489
WOW. DHL did not seem to have their act together. If all they needed was simply a copy of the US importing license how simple that would've been to obtain and move the shipment in a timely fashion.
For the people who are able to pre-order at least this means the product will be in your hands probably by the end of the week.
As expected, this has nothing to do with Trinity audio engineering but clearly shows poor performance on DHL's part

Indeed, it is their core business..wow.. Never really liked DHL (they somehow manage to find the least motivated delivery guys & girls on the planet in my region), but loved working with UPS. But that will be significantly more expensive. Hope DHL doesn't mess up again
tongue.gif

Apr 19, 2016 at 8:59 AM Post #125 of 489
It's sad because it make a company like Trinity Audio look bad but this has nothing to do with them.  DHL does not seem to have the same drive of Fedex/UPS to make sure the deliveries move along fast.

Sorry for the off topic.

Any UK deliveries???

Apr 19, 2016 at 9:01 AM Post #126 of 489
Hey Bob is there any ETA on the BT lanyard that can be used with the Atlas, Delta VII and Master(saber and 6?) IEMs

Apr 19, 2016 at 10:41 AM Post #130 of 489
It's sad because it make a company like Trinity Audio look bad but this has nothing to do with them.  DHL does not seem to have the same drive of Fedex/UPS to make sure the deliveries move along fast.

Sorry for the off topic.

Any UK deliveries???

To be fair its the first issue we have had with them.

All uk ones have been delivered.

Apr 19, 2016 at 10:46 AM Post #131 of 489
To be fair its the first issue we have had with them.

All uk ones have been delivered.

Oh maybe we are overly critical since people are so anxious to get them and hear about them!

That's great the UK deliveries are out there and now maybe a few lucky people will let us hear how great they sound!

Apr 19, 2016 at 12:34 PM Post #133 of 489
Got mine in the mail today! Listening to them now :beyersmile:

Congrats. How are they? Comfortable? Cable bothering you?(somebody was concerned how they would fit)
Any micro phonics from the cabling?
If I am not asking too much already., how do they compare to your other IEM?

Should I go buy them this minute? Lol

Apr 19, 2016 at 12:59 PM Post #134 of 489
Congrats. How are they? Comfortable? Cable bothering you?(somebody was concerned how they would fit)
Any micro phonics from the cabling?
If I am not asking too much already., how do they compare to your other IEM?

Should I go buy them this minute? Lol

I put some foam tips on them, fiddled with the cables a bit (all new for me): and started listening to The Dark Side of the moon.. YouTube.. The gunmetal filters are fitted when they arrive and I loved the gunmetal filters on the Delta 1 so I decided to just fire em up. I don't have fantastic hearing or anything, but to me with the gunmetal filters these v2's sound a little bit more bassy. Not too much, but just a tad more, and I like it. I never really wanted to try other filters on the 1 since I am a big fan of neutral, but I will give all of them a try since there are some good "in between" filters now due to the dampeners.

They look kinda of funny with the Delta housing and the 2 little connector-points on them, but they wear great (still have to try the other tips though), and love the braided cable so far. Hardly any cable noise while listening and sitting behind my desk. I can only compare them to my Hyperions (very nice for the price) and Delta 1's (love them), I do own 1964 Audio X2's but they did not get much time in my ears: less comfort and they are going back to 1964 Audio due to a poor finish. I prefer the Delta's and Delta V2's over the 1964's: more detail and better fit . Also: better cable(s). Personally I really like the Trinity products: great products, great support, extremely insane bang for buck. Don't think you will regret buying a pair of Delta's..old or new
bigsmile_face.gif

Apr 19, 2016 at 1:28 PM Post #135 of 489
  I put some foam tips on them, fiddled with the cables a bit (all new for me): and started listening to The Dark Side of the moon.. YouTube.. The gunmetal filters are fitted when they arrive and I loved the gunmetal filters on the Delta 1 so I decided to just fire em up. I don't have fantastic hearing or anything, but to me with the gunmetal filters these v2's sound a little bit more bassy. Not too much, but just a tad more, and I like it. I never really wanted to try other filters on the 1 since I am a big fan of neutral, but I will give all of them a try since there are some good "in between" filters now due to the dampeners.

They look kinda of funny with the Delta housing and the 2 little connector-points on them, but they wear great (still have to try the other tips though), and love the braided cable so far. Hardly any cable noise while listening and sitting behind my desk. I can only compare them to my Hyperions (very nice for the price) and Delta 1's (love them), I do own 1964 Audio X2's but they did not get much time in my ears: less comfort and they are going back to 1964 Audio due to a poor finish. I prefer the Delta's and Delta V2's over the 1964's: more detail and better fit . Also: better cable(s). Personally I really like the Trinity products: great products, great support, extremely insane bang for buck. Don't think you will regret buying a pair of Delta's..old or new
bigsmile_face.gif

Thank you very much for the initial impression.
Are you wearing then cable down or over the ear.  I am pretty sensitive to microphonics.  The only IEM I have right now are Fidue A73 and they have zero microphonics from my experience but these wear over the ear too.

I have comply tips and like them overall but still feel the spinet silicone tips bring out the music clarity better(lows, meds and highs-although bass is a little less punchy vs comply foam tips)

The idea I can get a BT lanyard that will fit a really nice sounding headset is just amazing and I am biting to buy.(even though I have no idea of price point on the BT lanyard) or KS campaign for the Master series.

Cant wait to hear what Brooko says about the Sabre vs Delta VII.  I am pretty sure the BT lanyard would work with the Sabre as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back