TRINITY - DELTA HYBRID V II
Apr 13, 2016 at 12:21 PM Post #91 of 489
Shipping confirmation reached me 7 minutes ago, *yay*. 
ksc75smile.gif

Apr 13, 2016 at 4:36 PM Post #93 of 489
I look forward to them, I just hope the removable cables don't cause any issues (The connector going into the housings looks rather 'fat', hopefully doesn't rub against my ears or anything like that)

Apr 14, 2016 at 8:06 PM Post #99 of 489
I wonder how does the sound on the Delta V-II compare to the  Phantom Sabre?

Apr 14, 2016 at 8:28 PM Post #100 of 489
I'll be able to tell you when I have both here sometime next week.  I bought the Delta, and Bob's sending me the "close to final" Sabre to evaluate

Apr 14, 2016 at 8:37 PM Post #101 of 489
  I'll be able to tell you when I have both here sometime next week.  I bought the Delta, and Bob's sending me the "close to final" Sabre to evaluate

Great, thank you.  I am really leaning to getting the Delta V-II and the the eventual BT cable.  I have the Fidue A73 and I love them, but sounds like the Delta's are a step up and with the option of BT cable it could the perfect headset.

Apr 15, 2016 at 1:10 PM Post #102 of 489

I am actually waiting for your review to know if I would like and buy the Deltas or not. I know I like the design and features.

BTW Bob, do these Deltas need or benefit from an amplifier?

Apr 16, 2016 at 7:30 PM Post #104 of 489
I would have thought someone would have received them and posted. Can't wait to hear some users on how these sound

Apr 16, 2016 at 9:20 PM Post #105 of 489
I would have thought someone would have received them and posted. Can't wait to hear some users on how these sound

We will probably hear something about them this next week.

I am a little worried about 2 things: fit/comfort and isolation. They have a tiny hole on their backs. That lets external sound enter, right?

That's why I am waiting for reviews.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back