TRINITY - DELTA HYBRID V II
Mar 14, 2018 at 11:26 AM Post #481 of 489
Mar 14, 2018 at 11:45 AM Post #482 of 489
The published accounts for 2016 show a loss of approx 130k GBP out of a turnover of 310k GBP, the balance sheet shows assets for 5k GBP, which does not make much sense. It's a dead dog, imo :deadhorse:

They probably claimed the Air project as a loss. The amounts are very similar.
And yes, agreed - not much hope.

Sep 3, 2018 at 1:19 PM Post #483 of 489
If anyone want some Bluetooth receivers for their Delta II IEMs I just got a receiver in the mail today which seems to be quite decent if a bit bass heavy (but I fixed that on my part by using purple filters instead of gold). I was foolish enough not to buy the Delta receiver when it was up for sale, and I had been looking for a decent receiver that I would solder on the connectors from the original cable (one of the two that came with the IEMs), but to my surprise these are pin compatible with the Deltas so it's all plug and play.

Here is a link if anyone is interested:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...IN-Interface-2PIN-Connectors/32846447500.html

Sep 3, 2018 at 2:15 PM Post #485 of 489
Ahhhhh man I loved the Trinity sound. It's a pity. Their IEMs did have the most fragile darn 2-pin adapters, though....should have gone MMCX

Mar 13, 2019 at 1:33 PM Post #489 of 489
Ahhhhh man I loved the Trinity sound. It's a pity. Their IEMs did have the most fragile darn 2-pin adapters, though....should have gone MMCX

Had just popped back in here and meant to ping you right off back in September, what exactly was/is your fragile issue with TA cables?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back