TRINITY - DELTA HYBRID V II
Mar 13, 2018 at 10:37 AM Post #466 of 489
If it were I needing an older Trinity iem cable I would test their new metal and promise of great customer service post Bob! I mean email them and ask if they have any of the cables you seek in their warehouse stock, I mean if they are making the bold statement that they will offer great customer service (instead of empty promises all the time) they should make every effort to accommodate you and even if they don't have backup cables they should suggest who makes a replacement cable with the right pin out for you:thinking:

I back Paul on his assessment of Bob James 100%:thumbsup:As far as Bob's new R1 just read up on those that have reviewed it and even those who now have it and are enjoying this new topology/design of dual DD's of killer materials. I recently had a reply from Pinky and he said the R1 is fabulous and Pinky has had some really nice iem's through the years and I trust completely not to mention my findings of the R1 are spot on. Keep in mind I may be slightly bias since I have about 8 of Bob's previous creations and I can't tell you how thrown and impressed I am with the two DD R1 after loving my hybrid Icarus III:rolling_eyes: After dropping two BA's in favor of the R1 build had me worried but Bob being the tuning genius he is just hit another out the park for me. OK, enough smooze this fanboy will retire:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

idk if you've noticed but their website and email-addresses are down, so I have to find it elsewhere

Mar 13, 2018 at 11:12 AM Post #467 of 489
Sorry Saesang, have not noticed!

This was my last correspondence with Kieran at Trinity, he replied on 2/27 I have not gone back since this reply!

Hello Tim,

Hope you are well, we do appreciate your patience we are trying to ship everything as fast as we can and as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kieran

Trinity Audio Engineering Ltd

www.trinityaudioengineering.com

Sent: 13 December 2017 18:12
To: Kieran McIntosh
Subject: RE: A shipment from order #9293 is on the way

Man, how many Airs did you guys sell? Seems you have been shipping those since Mid-September! So no photos of the Icarus 1 yet? Did not see any on your site however you did mention below new photo’s would post by Mid-November?

Regards,

Tim

Mar 13, 2018 at 11:22 AM Post #468 of 489
Sorry Saesang, have not noticed!

This was my last correspondence with Kieran at Trinity, he replied on 2/27 I have not gone back since this reply!

Hello Tim,

Hope you are well, we do appreciate your patience we are trying to ship everything as fast as we can and as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Regards,

Kieran

Sent: 13 December 2017 18:12

Man, how many Airs did you guys sell? Seems you have been shipping those since Mid-September! So no photos of the Icarus 1 yet? Did not see any on your site however you did mention below new photo’s would post by Mid-November?

Regards,

Tim
Did he respond february 27th or december? Could you type out his emailadress?

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2018 at 11:26 AM Post #469 of 489
Sorry, his response was on 12/14! Doubt you will reach him at any Trinity box:frowning2:

Kieran McIntosh <kieran@trinityaudioengineering.com>

Looking like I may never get my 10 pound Icarus I:joy:

I guess I should not complain as many of you got burned a lot harder by these guys, hopefully the truth comes out soon but I can assure everyone none of this is attributable to Bob:unamused:

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2018 at 1:31 PM Post #470 of 489
Sorry, his response was on 12/14! Doubt you will reach him at any Trinity box:frowning2:

I guess I should not complain as many of you got burned a lot harder by these guys, hopefully the truth comes out soon but I can assure everyone none of this is attributable to Bob:unamused:
I know, and it's a shame really, I have Delta V2 and Master, and I love them! I wanted the Icarus too, I guess I'll look for second-hand. Or save up and get the IMR R-1 form Bob :ksc75smile:

Mar 13, 2018 at 2:11 PM Post #471 of 489

Are you sure about that?
Take a look at the Trinity thread. The proof is in the pudding.
Robert James Timms aka Bob James from now IMR Acoustics is the hunband of Marie Timms from Trinity who is no longer a shareholder.
This info was kept under wraps for too long, but reality is that so many people were left with no IEMs and money out of pocket.
The website has been down for more than 2 months.
The same people who run IMR are the Trinity folks; this is crystal clear and should be known to any potential buyers.

Mar 13, 2018 at 2:46 PM Post #473 of 489
Are you sure about that?
Take a look at the Trinity thread. The proof is in the pudding.
Robert James Timms aka Bob James from now IMR Acoustics is the hunband of Marie Timms from Trinity who is no longer a shareholder.
This info was kept under wraps for too long, but reality is that so many people were left with no IEMs and money out of pocket.
The website has been down for more than 2 months.
The same people who run IMR are the Trinity folks; this is crystal clear and should be known to any potential buyers.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Tommy, there is a reason Mrs. Timms is no longer a share holder is her shares were in someone else's company and not her husbands. Can you give up your source to all this? I think you need to check into who was the financial backer for TA, I'll bet you a nice pair of iem's the same person that backed TA is not backing IMR. I'm pretty sure both the Timms got the same kind of shaft that TA customers did after the fallout and drop off of backing.

Until I see some real evidenced history on Trinity everything is just hearsay and that goes for what I believe to be the truth as well!

Mar 13, 2018 at 3:06 PM Post #474 of 489
Yeah I'm pretty sure Tommy, there is a reason Mrs. Timms is no longer a share holder is her shares were in someone else's company and not her husbands. Can you give up your source to all this? I think you need to check into who was the financial backer for TA, I'll bet you a nice pair of iem's the same person that backed TA is not backing IMR. I'm pretty sure both the Timms got the same kind of shaft that TA customers did after the fallout and drop off of backing.

Until I see some real evidenced history on Trinity everything is just hearsay and that goes for what I believe to be the truth as well!

Without starting another Trinity-IMR discussion since there are way too many of them here already: when Bob left Trinity he claimed he was just a contractor, reality is he wasn’t just a contractor - he was and still may be involved. He also never revealed his relationship with Ms. Timms. On a personal level I couldn’t care less but this is much more than just that.
Trinity has folded, website has been down for more than two months, I know people who are out thousands of $$$.
Marie Timms was a shareholder with Joe A. Watts who is an officer of Trinity and claims he is no longer involved. Bob-Marie Timms connection is concrete and valid so I’m not sure what you’re trying to say.
For those who believe Bob and choose to support him with IMR it’s obviously their choice, but the official info everywhere and the bottom line is that people took the money and vanished leaving many many customers in the dark.

Mar 14, 2018 at 9:12 AM Post #476 of 489
Sorry @Tommy C , Actually Kieran did respond on 02/28 from my email on 02/27. Looks like they shut that site down in the last two weeks.

Hello,

"I do apologise for not getting back to you , we were expecting a stock shipment , we were told we would be getting them late February, but it looks like now we be getting them middle of March, which I understand it’s frustrating probably more so , we don’t like disappointing our loyal customers , wish there was a better , positive update . This is all we been told on the shipment at the moment.

Regards,

Kieran

Sent: 27 February 2018 18:02

Still no Icarus 1’s?

Tim"

The "We were told" leads me to believe Kieran had nothing to do with our loses either, probably just a minion trying to keep his job.

Mar 14, 2018 at 9:54 AM Post #478 of 489
Sorry @Tommy C , Actually Kieran did respond on 02/28 from my email on 02/27. Looks like they shut that site down in the last two weeks.

Hello,

"I do apologise for not getting back to you , we were expecting a stock shipment , we were told we would be getting them late February, but it looks like now we be getting them middle of March, which I understand it’s frustrating probably more so , we don’t like disappointing our loyal customers , wish there was a better , positive update . This is all we been told on the shipment at the moment.

Regards,

Kieran

Sent: 27 February 2018 18:02

Still no Icarus 1’s?

Tim"

The "We were told" leads me to believe Kieran had nothing to do with our loses either, probably just a minion trying to keep his job.

Actually, the site has been down for 2.5 months, however they responded with that auto reply and same message to some people.
Not that it really matters at this point, but you can see the same old pattern here. Just toying with their customers with nothing to deliver.

Mar 14, 2018 at 10:12 AM Post #479 of 489
Actually, the site has been down for 2.5 months, however they responded with that auto reply and same message to some people.
Not that it really matters at this point, but you can see the same old pattern here. Just toying with their customers with nothing to deliver.
Does anyone know the trading name of Trinity? Should be on their invoice, if somebody has one. This way we can check on Companies' House's website and see if they're dead or alive.

Mar 14, 2018 at 10:41 AM Post #480 of 489
Does anyone know the trading name of Trinity? Should be on their invoice, if somebody has one. This way we can check on Companies' House's website and see if they're dead or alive.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09232359

FC10092C-DF09-4724-8D67-016465A991AE.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back