TRINITY - DELTA HYBRID V II
Feb 29, 2016 at 7:53 AM Post #31 of 489

The only thing that will be salvaged (accessories/cables aside) is the armatures as the shells get trashed when you open them. Non too impressed, but rather have to do this than send out masses of bad product.

What a damn shame..glad you caught it on time. The 4 weeks delay might be a bummer, but hey: something to look forward to, maybe spring will arrive around the same time and we can enjoy our new Delta's outside in the warm sun
L3000.gif

Feb 29, 2016 at 11:49 AM Post #32 of 489
Costly setback. Sorry to hear that.
Another few weeks is not a problem for most and the additional QC and remedial action is appreciated.

Any photos of the final assembly with detachable cable?

Feb 29, 2016 at 1:39 PM Post #33 of 489
I'd much rather have a reasonable delay in shipping then have to return a defective product.  Hopefully, they delay will be minimal. Fingers crossed they arrive before the end of March as I have a ton of air travel scheduled and a quality, light, IEM would be most welcome not to mention plenty of uninterrupted time to listen to them.

Mar 7, 2016 at 1:09 AM Post #34 of 489
Well I finally pre-ordered my pair and will now patiently wait.  I just got a new FiiO E12A amp to go with my X5 Gen 2 and was simply blown away at how good the Delta 1's sound with it.  Now I am stoked to hear the tighter bass with the 2's.  I'll either make use of the trade-in offer or might have to give the originals to one of my daughters.
biggrin.gif
  Thanks Bob for working to improve these as well as release the higher-end Phantom (which I hope to join the Kickstarter for).
Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

Mar 13, 2016 at 6:32 PM Post #35 of 489
  As you know you many had pre-ordered your Delta V-II based on a estimated shipping date of the end of Febuary.

Sadly this wont be the case and we will now need an additional 4 weeks before we can start shipping these to you.

Let us explain why. As part of our testing prior to shipping any products we test all cables and monitors themselves. Somehow a bad batch of drivers (This is very rare) slipped past our initial quality control and made their way into the build phase, thankfully we picked this up just prior to shipping and we can do something about it, but sadly this means a delay for you our loyal customers.

We cannot apologise enough for this delay and assure you that this is not normal practice for us.

For any of you that are not happy with the additional wait and would prefer to cancel for an immediate refund (if your card has been charged) please email us at enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com

Once again we apologise for the delay and look forward to shipping he new Delta V-II, they are worth the wait.

Thank you
Bob

one month delay...big deal...'tis not like most of us don't have any iems.
best to get it right the first time, imo.

still torn between these and the atlas

Mar 15, 2016 at 4:18 AM Post #36 of 489

one month delay...big deal...'tis not like most of us don't have any iems.
best to get it right the first time, imo.

still torn between these and the atlas

I understand the Delta V2 vs Atlas thing. Still keeping an eye on the Atlas as well, but love my current Delta's. There's that little voice in my head that says: you can always try something new..you want to try the Atlas as well don't you.. 
biggrin.gif
Mostly I keep trying/buying certain stuff untill I get that "yes, this is it" moment, I had it with my regular headphones too. Inner peace and all
wink.gif

Mar 19, 2016 at 9:02 PM Post #41 of 489
These are well worth the wait.  You have some noteworthy momentum going and we know you are working very hard Bob.  This is something special you got here.
cool.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back