TRINITY - DELTA HYBRID V II
Jan 31, 2016 at 1:58 PM Post #16 of 489
  Thanks Bob!  I look forward to these!
Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

and for those of us ordering from canada to just note such
in the order remarks so they'll be shipped from the usa distribution channel?

Feb 4, 2016 at 1:27 PM Post #18 of 489
Bob, I see you didn't mention what type of connection you are using - will the Delta V II feature MMCX or 2-pin connectors?

Around one month of wait since I pre-ordered them is gone, another is yet to come until you finally release and them ship them. Can't wait to try the different filter options.

Feb 13, 2016 at 7:54 PM Post #19 of 489
I just ordered the TRINITY - DELTA HYBRID V-II based purely on speculation and Brooko's reviews and my enjoyment of the same signature he seems to prefer. I would prefer a deeper sub base but I am speculating again the filters will make that possible. Thoughts? I would like to know if the detachable cable is Mmcx and if you are still planning a late February release?

I am looking forward to getting these into my hands and my ears!

Thanks

Feb 14, 2016 at 10:33 AM Post #20 of 489
I just ordered the TRINITY - DELTA HYBRID V-II based purely on speculation and Brooko's reviews and my enjoyment of the same signature he seems to prefer. I would prefer a deeper sub base but I am speculating again the filters will make that possible. Thoughts? I would like to know if the detachable cable is Mmcx and if you are still planning a late February release?

I am looking forward to getting these into my hands and my ears!

Thanks
I still think its crazy how you've already ordered it and they still havnt told u what comnection it uses. :rolling_eyes:

Feb 14, 2016 at 5:42 PM Post #21 of 489
It doesn't matter. It's impossible to get interchangeable cables at this price range. To get a dual hybrid with the # of filters provided with the reputation of this new company is worth the risk.

Anytime I buy an IEM without hearing it in advance may be considered "crazy". But I have found by following the suggestions of the members of this forum, you have a pretty good shot of narrowing it down to an IEM you will like.

I see in your profile you own the Fidue A73- same hybrid configuration. I bought those on spec based by reviewers that enjoyed the same IEM signature and I was very happy with them as you are apparently. Not thrilled with the fit but good enough to be keepers.

So though I would prefer it be a standard connection, I don't see how I will go wrong as I would have bought them if they were not replaceable.

I also believe this is a somewhat discounted price with everything included in this package.

Lastly, there is always eBay. If you do a search for Trinity Delta there are none for sale. Even if it was a small production run, you would still think 1 pair of the older model would be for sale. Speculative yes, crazy- I don't see it, but I may be crazy.

Good luck.

Feb 14, 2016 at 5:53 PM Post #22 of 489
I ordered these off your web site but did not see a place to enter my promo code referenced above (HEADFIMEMBERS01)  for the 30% off.

I was not given the discount, Will you be giving the 30% off for my order? I replied to my confirmation email with same question.

Thanks

Feb 14, 2016 at 9:21 PM Post #23 of 489
  I ordered these off your web site but did not see a place to enter my promo code referenced above (HEADFIMEMBERS01)  for the 30% off.

I was not given the discount, Will you be giving the 30% off for my order? I replied to my confirmation email with same question.

Thanks

Bob will probably respond himself, but if you pre-order the Delta v.2's for the discounted price on the site, the discount promo code won't work.  That's only for items already in stock.
They will honor the iem trade in offer afterwards though:

https://trinity-audio-engineering.myshopify.com/pages/trade-in-cash-back-deals

Hope this helps...
Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends 

Feb 15, 2016 at 4:53 PM Post #24 of 489
I'm really curious about the extra filters, any change to know more? It would be terrific if something more or less mid-centric would be available :)

Feb 28, 2016 at 11:06 PM Post #27 of 489
Many people were talking earlier in the threads about using the Atlas BT cable with the Delta2, so I was convinced that it was going to be mmcx... not sure if my memory fails me.
The part where the cable goes into the housing is very very slim, I'm curious to how different the new Delta will look with an MMCX compared to the first.

Feb 29, 2016 at 6:32 AM Post #28 of 489
As you know you many had pre-ordered your Delta V-II based on a estimated shipping date of the end of Febuary.

Sadly this wont be the case and we will now need an additional 4 weeks before we can start shipping these to you.

Let us explain why. As part of our testing prior to shipping any products we test all cables and monitors themselves. Somehow a bad batch of drivers (This is very rare) slipped past our initial quality control and made their way into the build phase, thankfully we picked this up just prior to shipping and we can do something about it, but sadly this means a delay for you our loyal customers.

We cannot apologise enough for this delay and assure you that this is not normal practice for us.

For any of you that are not happy with the additional wait and would prefer to cancel for an immediate refund (if your card has been charged) please email us at enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com

Once again we apologise for the delay and look forward to shipping he new Delta V-II, they are worth the wait.

Thank you
Bob

Feb 29, 2016 at 7:10 AM Post #29 of 489
As you know you many had pre-ordered your Delta V-II based on a estimated shipping date of the end of Febuary.

Sadly this wont be the case and we will now need an additional 4 weeks before we can start shipping these to you.

Let us explain why. As part of our testing prior to shipping any products we test all cables and monitors themselves. Somehow a bad batch of drivers (This is very rare) slipped past our initial quality control and made their way into the build phase, thankfully we picked this up just prior to shipping and we can do something about it, but sadly this means a delay for you our loyal customers.

We cannot apologise enough for this delay and assure you that this is not normal practice for us.

For any of you that are not happy with the additional wait and would prefer to cancel for an immediate refund (if your card has been charged) please email us at enquiry@trinityaudioengineering.com

Once again we apologise for the delay and look forward to shipping he new Delta V-II, they are worth the wait.

Thank you
Bob

Damn that sucks :frowning2: did you guys have to bin all those or can you repair them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back