Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread
Jul 20, 2013 at 2:27 PM Post #3,226 of 6,404
Quote:

vegetarian not vegan .... i know i know i know... 
wink_face.gif

Good OLD Port is only for people with functioning mouth taste receptors 
tongue.gif

Hahah...

I won't lie, I can go through periods of eating some pretty bland food, like now for example. They don't really cater for vegetarians in Mauritania...indeed the notion to them is very strange...

I then point out that they live in the Stone Ages. This doesn't help anyone of course.

However none of the above is reflected by my enormous monthly bill from The Whiskey Shop, Scapa '93 ... 

It is a counter weight to the vegetarianism. 

That and smoking black tar Heroin.

Oh and by the way, I would quite happily strangle a kitten, I just don't want to eat the fu$king thing...

Jul 20, 2013 at 2:37 PM Post #3,229 of 6,404
Seriously, I actually came here to say something.

I just plugged my Ultrasone IQ 9's into my Colorly for the first time in three weeks, now that I have bedded in with these BEAUTIES...I thought I would see how what I used to think was brilliant sounded.

It sounded terrible, like really bad. I couldn't even get through one tune before I swapped back.

Tralucent : THE NEW CRACK....

Three times I have mentioned Class A drugs when talking about these headphones now.

Seems fitting really.

My Review:

"The headphone equivalent of Bogota Flake"

Four times...

Jul 20, 2013 at 7:57 PM Post #3,231 of 6,404
I can't believe it. I may have to buy 100 pairs of pampers diapers. The sound I am getting with my Altmann with only 24 hours of break in is world class. I finally found a portable device that competes with my high end audio equipment. I also just received the Tral. 1 plus 2 and breaking those in as well. The sound is heavenly. These headphone are better than my ultrasone signature pro's. I do however have to use my ALO RX Mark 3B amp with it. Without the amp the headphones don't sing. I wonder what will happen with 100 hours of break in.

Jul 20, 2013 at 9:41 PM Post #3,233 of 6,404
Quote:
I can't believe it. I may have to buy 100 pairs of pampers diapers. The sound I am getting with my Altmann with only 24 hours of break in is world class. I finally found a portable device that competes with my high end audio equipment. I also just received the Tral. 1 plus 2 and breaking those in as well. The sound is heavenly. These headphone are better than my ultrasone signature pro's. I do however have to use my ALO RX Mark 3B amp with it. Without the amp the headphones don't sing. I wonder what will happen with 100 hours of break in.

What do you mean by Tral? Do you mean demo pair?

Jul 20, 2013 at 9:52 PM Post #3,236 of 6,404

Do u experience hissing issue when pairing 1plus2 with Mk3b?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back